Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Creating gpl/free soundtracks for your video
529 0 2016-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IamFlying_EU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218058 ft
Sweden

Hello.

I have noticed that a lot of people are looking for free music to their video and having had a lot of experience with this myself I took some time off my schedule and learned to make Soundscapes, ambient, dramatic classical and electronic sounds and soundtracks which is quite easy fun and fulfilling. I am using Reason and a keyboard synth with a professional Soundcard and my hi Fi Bo stereo stereo low input speakers and thus I have sufficient means to be producing a few more while I have it setup. If you want me to create a custom tack to your video in post hit me with a pm. Now I was wondering if anyone here were into the idea of working on a project with me (I code and design, host) och website to fulfill this purpose where other producers can post midi or compressed audio for free use but specially designed for soundtrack armature video since there are a few but not quite what I had in mind out there. Comment or pm for that to. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules