What other Video / Photography Equipment do you guys use?
838 1 2016-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

Along with my Inspire 1 V.2.0 I have about $10 grand in video / photography equipment. Just curious if there are any photograpers out there?

This is my extra equipment that I use.

Nikon D7100 with multiple lens's (will most likely go to a full frame camera but this one takes amazing pictures). I have the 10 stop filter on it in this picture which allowed me to get this shot. My daughter was walking around the car but since this was a 40sec expousere It made her dissappear. Also notice the windshield. Ther is no sun glare off of it. Just clouds reflecting on it.

FRS 10 Stop Filter by T Productions, on Flickr

A 10 stop filter also works great for getting moving water such as streams, ocean, and making a entire city full of people disappear.

iPhoto Shark Slider. This is great for taking smooth video. It can be mounted on a tripod or I can expand it to twice it's length for longer dolly shots.

You can mount it any direction for all different types of movement.

2 Manfrroto 055 Carbon Tripods

And of course my pride and joy. MacBook Pro with a 1TB Pcle drive, 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB of ram, and a 1TB SSD thunderbolt external HD.

In the end I use LR to develop my pictures. I don't mess around with PhotoShop. For video editing I use Final Cut Pro.

2016-6-23
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3

A few other pictures

Stars with clouds in the forground

moon by T Productions, on Flickr

HDR Clouds before a storm was rolling in

HDR Cloud 4 by T Productions, on Flickr

5:30 am shot

Sunrise 3 by T Productions, on Flickr

The bridge that SlingBlade was filmed on