Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which drone and gimbal for 2 cameras
2114 9 2016-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

Thanks in advance for any help with my question. I want to purchase a drone for industrial use and need one that can carry two cameras i.e. a thermal camera and a photography camera. Is the new matrice 600 the correct drone to use or would the S900 or S1000 be better. Any useful links that answer this question would be helpful also as I've looked at the DJI website and can't find any gimbals that take two cameras at once. Cheers Ian.  
2016-6-25
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The M600 with LB2 is capable of using two cameras using the HDMI in and the A/V channel.  Right now the PIP is currently not working the last time I checked.  You can also do the same on a S900/S1000 wit A3 and LB2.
2016-6-25
Use props
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply. A few follow-up questions:

1. When will PIP be working on LB2?
2. Does PIP work on LB and can it handle two cameras? I presume not based on your comments above but can you confirm.
3. How do I physically attach two camera (e.g. Thermal and GoPro) to the M600, S900 or S1000. Is there a gimbal for two cameras or do I need to attached two separate gimbals, is that possible. Any insights on this would be very helpful.

Cheers
2016-6-25
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Xt will contact to the X mount adaptor for the M600.  The other camera will have to be hard mounted to the craft.  As I stated PIP is currently not enabled. We do not know when or if it will be available.
2016-6-26
Use props
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

If PIP isn't working at the moment does that mean I only only use one camera? When PIP is fix I will then be able to use two cameras, correct? Thanks
2016-6-26
Use props
datincan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United Kingdom

Contact this nice Guy..Liam @ http://www.modelheliservices.com I know he is building something in collaboration with Flir for exactly for this reason. (and he is located not too far from you)
2016-6-26
Use props
piymamen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

It would be very interesting to study power DJI RIDING TWO SIMULTANEOUS ZENMUSES . SO PEOPLE NEED A CAMERA THERMAL AND RIDING A NORMAL buy ZENMUSE OF DJI . THIS MOMENT WE CAN NOT BUY OTHER STABILIZERS AND OTHER CAMERAS AND FAITHFUL PEOPLE NEED DJI WE MARK OF A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM .
AVER IF IN LOW TAKE A SOLUTION TO DOUBLE CAMERA
2016-6-27
Use props
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

datincan, thanks for the info. I'll give him a call.

DJI - any answer to my question?????
2016-6-27
Use props
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Dji, can you respond to my questions. Thanks
2016-6-30
Use props
piymamen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

hello iatansey .

I also need a thermal camera and a photograph.
I hope to soon find a solution to this problem as not very interested DJI paracer this.
It seems they are already happy with their drones use by filmmakers.
if you find something please keep in contact with me and let me know .
sria of great help to my .
Sorry for my English google translator.

a greeting
2016-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules