12Next >
5034 48 2016-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egconstruger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Dominican Republic

A lot of people claim theres a problem with signal lost including myself ,    as shown in this video   

a other few says it works perfecly...  somethign weird is they didnt even mention firmware 1.6.80  on their dji support team facebook page when it was released, but theres all other firmware for phantom 4, phantom 3 advanced/profesional    something very weird and also they dont accept it as a firmware bug or something,   is just to hard to believe all of phantom 3 standard owners having the same issue JUST after firmware update 1.6.80 WOW what a coincidence(THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THEY WERE ABLE TO GO 400+M without problem before)    I HOPE NEXT WE ALL WIN LOTTERY TOGETHER  
2016-6-26
Use props
bwaler
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3314541 ft
United States

It's definitely a bug. I've had all sorts of signal issues since the update that I never had before.
2016-6-26
Use props
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft

been dealing with this situation and have downgraded, 1 5 7+ I just added new ARG 7khz antenna and getting better range..( not much) .. so it maybe a series of the P3S craft that have this issue..
but just for pointers..this video has a couple issues -- straight up is a no no and with trees and houses all around another way to kill a test..please try a field and report back! cheers Darrin
2016-6-26
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

darrin@proimage Posted at 2016-6-26 15:11
been dealing with this situation and have downgraded, 1 5 7+ I just added new ARG 7khz antenna and g ...

i myself have done 7 different locations and after the latest firmware ,1.6.80  it goes green and black, same error Please notice as shown in the video RC SIGNAL AND WIFI signal remains full bars, it goes signal lost without any warnings at all... thats the problem WE ALL HAVING i know flying just above AC is not good, but if that was the case i remember before it would give low signal warnring or interference warnings now it just from a sec to another goes PUFF signal lost.
2016-6-26
Use props
cloudycante
Second Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

Just got back from my first serious flight, and it cut out signal at 140mt and it RTH back. I was in the middle of a cultivated field, so there was nothing between me and the aircraft and I never broke visual.
I uploaded the logs to HT only to read that the signal was 100 score and I even hadn't minor signal errors, so why all of a sudden the signal broke?

I really would like for DJI to improve the DJI Go App and add some sort of scale to let you know in flight time how and how much the signal is gonna worsen, so you can even avoid to break it at all.

RTH is a nice function, but it should be the last resort, and I wouldn't wanna have an RTH every single time I flight over 150mt.
2016-6-26
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

Humor me put country your from some say faa ver has no issue and uk ver does
2016-6-26
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

They want to limit fpv flight so lock out sig
2016-6-26
Use props
g.wilkens
New

Netherlands

Hi

I have the same problems with my P3 standard after the last upgrade i can not go higher then 35 mtrs we the signal is lost.
How can i downgrade to an earlier version??
Cannot find the firmware on the P3 standard page
2016-6-26
Use props
cloudycante
Second Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

billwish76 Posted at 2016-6-26 21:23

I don't really know the version I got, but I am in Italy
2016-6-26
Use props
AGENCIA 360
New

Colombia

Tengo el Mismo inconveniente con mi PH3 Estándar, Me sube a 140 mts y pierde La Señal, Vuelve a ir a casa, de distancia Llega un 210 MST y Nuevamente se Devuelve, lo he volado en Diferentes Escenarios y va igual en todos, NECESITAMOS ALGUNA SOLUCIÓN POR PARTE dE DJI, Dentro de las Especificaciones this Que Tiene Un Rango de 500 mts. llamada de socorro

I have the same problem with my PH3 Standard , me rises 140 meters and lost the signal again go to home , away reaches 210 mst and again returned , I've flown in different scenarios and is equal in all , we NEED ANY SOLUTION bY DJI , within specifications it is having a range of 500 meters. S.O.S
2016-6-26
Use props
bradleybowers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 643360 ft
United Kingdom

DJI need to sort this out otherwise they are going to annoy alot of people and end up loosing alot of customers. I am having the same issues related to signal, and that is with an Argtek antenna installed and flying in an empty field. I have downgraded the firmware, yet still, no luck.
2016-6-27
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

bradleybowers Posted at 2016-6-27 10:32
DJI need to sort this out otherwise they are going to annoy alot of people and end up loosing alot o ...

they say 1.6.80 was to make video downlink reconection faster in flight, but it just messed everything up, i dont say the real word i wanted to say because moderator close this thread, but they f*** everything! and they dont fix it.  

1MONTH ALREADY
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

First off, since you are flying directly above you are your antenna pointed straight out and not pointed in the air? The worst signal is when you have the tip of the antenna pointed at the aircraft.
BUT, if you notice your WiFi signal still shows full signal which would indicate an issue.
What you can do is send the aircraft in to be repaired.Several video samples have been sent to R&D.
2016-6-27
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Why no announcement from DJI? It appears hey took our money now don't care. Really annoyed.
2016-6-27
Use props
wmcvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

billwish76 Posted at 2016-6-26 15:23

Link to thread that is taking a vote on this very subject.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-56271-1-1.html
2016-6-27
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-27 11:08
First off, since you are flying directly above you are your antenna pointed straight out and not poi ...

DJI -KEN i gave up, i sent my drone to repair, BUT IM 100% SURE it not hardware problem, it was ALL GOOD at firmware 1.5.70 , now i have 2 weeks without a drone  # THANKS DJI (SARCASM)
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

egconstruger@gm Posted at 2016-6-28 05:14
DJI -KEN i gave up, i sent my drone to repair, BUT IM 100% SURE it not hardware problem, it was AL ...

I am sorry about that.
2016-6-27
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-27 17:16
I am sorry about that.

what worries me is that Engenieers team dont have a solution yet , and 1 month passed and still nothing, not even a NOTE from dji in their Facebook page, they should know they did something wrong with all this people complaining over the same issue, do you know what i mean?
2016-6-27
Use props
KrasheR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43799 ft
Poland

I have the same problem, when going on like 50+ meters, the DJI Go app is disconecting even if the signal between the pilot and aircraft is very stable... pls help
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

egconstruger@gm Posted at 2016-6-28 05:25
what worries me is that Engenieers team dont have a solution yet , and 1 month passed and still not ...

All I can say is to everyone who experiences this is to send the aircraft in for repair.
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

KrasheR Posted at 2016-6-28 05:32
I have the same problem, when going on like 50+ meters, the DJI Go app is disconecting even if the s ...

If after all the troubleshooting steps have been done and your watched the Best Antenna Practices video and you still experience issues then please contact support and sent the aircraft in for repair.
2016-6-27
Use props
cekabu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9154 ft
Turkey

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-28 00:34
All I can say is to everyone who experiences this is to send the aircraft in for repair.

Why you want to punish people who are using this where there is no DJI service? Sending it to you and receiving back with custom clearance will cost almost half of the p3s price which is unacceptable. Just inform how to fix it
2016-6-27
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-27 17:34

yep, i sent mine for repair but can you atleast tell us what internal piece is failling? and aproximatly how much will it cost us? , just tell us no need for a precise answer just tell me mmmm it might be the 5.8GHz reciever board who overload or something similar so we can know how much the fix will be,

i have read 3 people who sent their drone to repair and they get it back fix after 2 weeks but DJI doesnt say what was wrong...
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

cekabu Posted at 2016-6-28 05:40
Why you want to punish people who are using this where there is no DJI service? Sending it to you  ...

That's the only solution at this time.
You are free to wait and see if there is anything in a firmware update at a later time. I've heard noting of an update otherwise I would be telling users to please be patient and a firmware update is coming.
I know R&D is looking into it and that's the only information I have.
2016-6-27
Use props
KrasheR
lvl.1
Poland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-27 23:35
If after all the troubleshooting steps have been done and your watched the Best Antenna Practices  ...

Sending the 4 days old drone for a repair? This is nosense...
2016-6-27
Use props
bradleybowers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 643360 ft
United Kingdom

So, you'll repair a phantom that I've changed the RC antenna on?
2016-6-28
Use props
KrasheR
lvl.1
Poland

So does someone know the fix for it?? It's really annoying...
2016-6-28
Use props
cekabu
lvl.2
Germany

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-27 23:46
That's the only solution at this time.
You are free to wait and see if there is anything in a firm ...

As it is said above just tell the solution. Which part needs to be replaced? It may be a cheaper solution for those who have hard custom procedures than sending it to you for reparing.
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

cekabu Posted at 2016-6-30 05:50
As it is said above just tell the solution. Which part needs to be replaced? It may be a cheaper s ...

It's not a user serviceable repair.
2016-6-29
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 501913 ft
Australia

cekabu Posted at 2016-6-30 05:50
As it is said above just tell the solution. Which part needs to be replaced? It may be a cheaper s ...

Read some of my post
image.png
2016-6-30
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

mmmm  so all phantom 3 standard board got damaged after firmware update? :O
2016-6-30
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Australia

bradleybowers Posted at 2016-6-28 16:16
So, you'll repair a phantom that I've changed the RC antenna on?

Read my posts and don't need to send RC
2016-6-30
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Australia

egconstruger@gm Posted at 2016-6-30 20:55
mmmm  so all phantom 3 standard board got damaged after firmware update? :O

No not anywhere near all
Each one needs to be checked individually to confirm the fault
2016-6-30
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

darrenphillips1 Posted at 2016-6-30 09:22
No not anywhere near all
Each one needs to be checked individually to confirm the fault

Lol its been 1 month, and no word from DJI  no solution, nothing My hope is gone for real......
2016-6-30
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Australia

egconstruger@gm Posted at 2016-7-1 09:16
Lol its been 1 month, and no word from DJI  no solution, nothing My hope is gone for real......

Contact support through this Dji go app online  with your claim number they will give you update of your claim progress
There is also repair progress inquiry options using your claim number on the first page of this forum
2016-6-30
Use props
cekabu
lvl.2
Turkey

darrenphillips1 Posted at 2016-7-1 04:38
Contact support through this Dji go app online  with your claim number they will give you update o ...

Does DJI pay you for your posts To tell people to send their drones back for repair and the customer service is really good? Or are you working for them? All of your posts are same just saying "thank you dji"
2016-7-2
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I've tried absolutely everything.. Downgraded firmware yesterday in the hopes it would resolve it to no avail. I've contacted DJI but it appears they think I'm stupid or something...

Any idea on turnaround times?
2016-7-2
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I also have an issue with my gimbal being around ten degrees off level every time I switch the drone on and  have to recalibrate it every time..

Any one else got this issue?
2016-7-2
Use props
daverower
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33570 ft
Australia

So dji-ken says its not a user serviceable repair. This means he knows what the fault is. Please tell us
2016-7-2
Use props
DroneToTheMAX
lvl.2

United States

This is a MYSTERY to me! I have a stock Phantom 3 Standard, Stock Remote, and can get 2km/1.3Miles! I am sure my Phantom 3 has the latest firmware, because whenever I connect it to my device it doesn't say anything about updating the firmware, and once it did, when it asked me to update to 1.6.80. However, I have noticed that lately my drone has had trouble reconnecting the FPV signal if I fly far out, it takes like 5 seconds to reconnect. Not a problem I even worry about, but still a mystery. I will be getting the ARGtek mod soon, and am hoping for at least a solid 2 miles. But I for SURE am not updating my firmware, after all these issues for other people!
2016-7-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules