5039 48 2016-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egconstruger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Dominican Republic

DroneToTheMAX Posted at 2016-7-2 10:17
This is a MYSTERY to me! I have a stock Phantom 3 Standard, Stock Remote, and can get 2km/1.3Miles!  ...

if you really getting 2km with all stock do not mess anything with ARGKET, no need for it, and DO NOT UPDATE FIRMWARE for now, until dji fix their own mess , apparently they messed up Only CE people  FCC people flying just fine
2016-7-2
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 501913 ft
Australia

cekabu Posted at 2016-7-2 18:00
Does DJI pay you for your posts To tell people to send their drones back for repair and the custom ...

Hey I'm just trying to help you
No I don't work for Dji or get paid by them
I'm just a customer like you and I'm impressed with their service and support
They do way more than any other company in the same industry to ensure customer satisfaction
That's a rare thing now days
2016-7-2
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Dominican Republic

darrenphillips1 Posted at 2016-7-2 10:54
Hey I'm just trying to help you
No I don't work for Dji or get paid by them
I'm just a customer  ...

here i have to interfiere , im so sorry but you might just have been lucky customer and they fixed your drone and helped you out fast, but like 70% of other people dont get the same luck, you can say and express and thank DJI but never never say they are the best on service support, thats not true Autel  and Yunnec way better than dji IN " SUPPORT " matter
2016-7-2
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

Hello.I'm in the state of California in the United States I just got a chance to really test my Phantom 3 standard with update.
So i first had the fence on at 200ft. I had perfect range vid and control. I brought her back in turned off the fences put everything at Max distance, I went up 380 feet 20 feet below the law in about five hundred feet out had perfect range the whole time even the saved video on the DJI app with clear
2016-7-3
Use props
darrenphillips1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 501913 ft
Australia

egconstruger@gm Posted at 2016-7-3 11:46
here i have to interfiere , im so sorry but you might just have been lucky customer and they fixed ...

You are entitled to your opinion and are free to say as you please
SO AM I
YOU Don't Have THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T SAY

enjoy your flying
2016-7-3
Use props
jalfonsoc2012
New

United States

Hello guys
What kind of video editing software so you use? My video quality is not as good as the videos you guys post here :/
2016-7-3
Use props
ricardoghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>

A dji is one of the few companies that can upgrade the firmware for the worse !! it's unbelievable!!
2016-7-3
Use props
gullisig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

egconstruger@gm Posted at 2016-7-3 03:46
here i have to interfiere , im so sorry but you might just have been lucky customer and they fixed ...

Then I must bee lucky to because I have 2 P3St and both work great now. I have also contacted support and got my problem solved quickly. My problem were because of pilot error and bad compass.
I am in CE mode and both flay over 1000m with full signal. This signal problem is not as common problem as it seams because those with working birds just do not post here so much.
Few of them post here and are helping us the newbies to get going in safety and we should thank for that.
2016-7-3
Use props
gullisig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Deleted. Doble post
2016-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules