Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FV+ Remote gimbal control not working (panning up/down)
1212 2 2015-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MilspecJSC
lvl.2

United States

I have a new Phantom Vision + V.3 which I have just unboxed. When I attempt to control the gimbal from the remote using the wheel, the gimbal does not pan up/down in a fluid manner (jerky) or not at all. However, when I pan up/down using the vision app (IOS), the gimbal works perfectly. I have calibrated the remote as well as the Phantom with no change. Once the camera is set (via vision app (IOS)), the gimbal works just as it should to keep the camera level. Everything was fine until I confirmed/updated the firmware per the instructions to V3.08.
Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so, what did you do to remedy the situation? I have not yet attempted to contact DJI technical support because most issues are resolved better here.

Any/all help would be appreciated.

Following are the current firmware levels:

5.8GHz Remote Controller                  V1.0.2.30
5.8GHz Receiver                                 V1.0.1.3
Phantom 2 Vision+ Autopilot System  V3.08

2015-1-22
Use props
pdmclardy.email
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ReCalibrate your Controller  in RC assistant , move all controls including the wheel , Worked for me
2015-1-23
Use props
MilspecJSC
lvl.2

United States

After uninstalling and reinstalling RC Assistant then recalibrating the controls, everything is working smoothly.

Thanks for your reply.
2015-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules