Charger.
1053 3 2016-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cnmoss9946
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi All, New to the DJI Inspire group. Just a quick question regarding using an Ansmann XBase 2.0 multi charger instead of the stock DJI one as a second unit to charge spare battery. If i set it to Lipo and 6 cell and charge at 2.0A can any one see a problem in me doing this.
Many Thanks for any help/advise.
Great to be part of the Inspire comunity.
Chris
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Please be adivsed that any potential battery damage caused from using a 3rd party charger would not be covered under the warranty.
2016-6-27
Use props
cnmoss9946
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes, I understand the situation. I've used this type of charger for various RC batteries with great results over stock charger. I was just curious if this can be done with the inspire battery.
2016-6-27
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not familiar with the charger you have outlined above. Please note that the Inspire 1 battery uses a 100watt power supply to the Intelligent battery (this is not a charger). The current and voltage is controlled / monitored by the onboard circuit board inside the battery.  It is best not to use third party chargers and only the  power supplies designed to work with the DJI intelligent battery circuit. Smart Power for most DJI aircraft and Venom has one for Phantom 3.

Rich
2016-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules