Lightbridge Assistant 1.3
1069 4 2016-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpe2459
lvl.1

Lightbridge Air and Ground units on my S900 have been working flawlessly since day one, no problems. Have not flown my rig for about a month. Yesterday decided to take my rig out and go play, but things were not working right at the start. Decided to look at things and verify software. A2 seems to be fine along with everything else. But when I connect the Lightbridge Air unit to the computer using the Lightbridge Assistant 1.3 it does not see the air unit or ground unit when trying to verify software. Uninstalled LB Assistant 1.3 and then reinstalled to see if that made a difference. No change. Lightbridge Assistant 1.3 does not see the Air or Ground units. Also tried it on my other computer, again LB Assistant will not talk to the Air and Ground unit or vise versa, air and ground will not talk to LB Assistant, however you want to call it. Any ideas?
2016-6-27
Use props
jpe2459
lvl.1

Frustrating, seems to be working now. Not sure what the heck happened but seems to be ok.
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jpe2459@sbcglob Posted at 2016-6-28 09:02
Frustrating, seems to be working now. Not sure what the heck happened but seems to be ok.

It's good to hear that you got yourself up and running again. Just to clarify, have you tried different a different USB cable as well. Did you notice any error LED indicators from the Air and Ground end?
2016-6-29
Use props
jpe2459
lvl.1

Operator error, I was using a new computer and forgot to install Drivers, after I installed drivers everything loaded right up. Frustrating on my part for being a dummy.
2016-7-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jpe2459@sbcglob Posted at 2016-7-1 22:01
Operator error, I was using a new computer and forgot to install Drivers, after I installed drivers  ...

It happens to everyone, I wouldn't worry too much. Happy flying!
2016-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules