Timelapse problems?
828 6 2016-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msalve412
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1388369 ft
United States

I tried recording a Timelapse yesterday. I had it set for 50 minutes and to take a pictur every five seconds. After it was done I noticed when watching the video it jumped around a lot like as if the camera was getting smacked around. After going into the files and looking at the individual pictures I noticed a lot of the pictures came out distorted. For example, there would be a green bar going across the picture or half of the picture would be black or half of it would be grey. I have the pictures but I am on the iOS app and can't seem to post them? Any help would be appreciated.
2016-6-28
Use props
msalve412
lvl.1
United States

Here are a few
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
2016-6-28
Use props
terrierist
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi there.. What type of SD card are you using? How hot was it whilst you were recording? Did the Osmo feel hot to touch?

My own personal thoughts are that it may not be the best of ideas to point the camera / sensor directly at the sun for a length of time, I'd welcome being proven wrong though.
2016-6-28
Use props
msalve412
lvl.1

It is the card that came with it. It was hot as I am in the south. There werent any warnings on screen or anything but do you think it may have damaged anything?
2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
The problem in your pictures may be caused by the signal interference. Could you please change to another place with clear WiFi environment and do more tests?

Please keep us informed if there's any further update.
Thanks.
2016-6-28
Use props
msalve412
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-28 21:59
Hello.
The problem in your pictures may be caused by the signal interference. Could you please chan ...

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. These picture were taken with wifi off. Why would wifi effect the pictures that were stored directly on the second card?
2016-6-30
Use props
msalve412
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-28 21:59
Hello.
The problem in your pictures may be caused by the signal interference. Could you please chan ...

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. These picture were taken with wifi off. Why would wifi effect the picture that were stored directly to the osmo sd card?
2016-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules