My Osmo power light is red and no button is responding
3022 7 2016-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rit_b
New

India

Hi,
I am from India. I am using Osmo for few days. It was working fine till yesterday when it suddenly stopped responding to buttons.
When I boot it beeps and power light turns red. Camera is not reponding for any button, mobile connects to wifi but all data it shows is 0.00. Pls let me know what cold be the problem is there anyway to reset it? Thx

2016-6-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
If you can connect your Osmo to the DJI GO App, could you please show me the firmware and app versions in Gear->General settings->About?

Thanks.
2016-6-28
Use props
rit_b
New

India

it should be latest firmware it has digital zoom feature. As soon as app connects osmo turns off.
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rit_b@ymail.com Posted at 2016-6-29 16:23
it should be latest firmware it has digital zoom feature. As soon as app connects osmo turns off.

Thanks for your reply.
In this situation, please try to push the battery with your finger and make sure the battery is fully seated in its place.
If above method doesn't work for you, please contact our Technical Support for further help, you may email to support@dji.com directly.

Any further feedback would be appreciated.
2016-6-29
Use props
kall
New
India

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-29 17:45
Thanks for your reply.
In this situation, please try to push the battery with your finger and make sure the battery is fully seated in its place.
If above method doesn't work for you, please contact our Technical Support for further help, you may email to  directly.

i am having the same problem with osmo. the power buttons at right turns red after 2, 3 seconds. and it no longer connects to wifi to check the firmware.
2017-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

kall Posted at 2017-8-15 21:52
i am having the same problem with osmo. the power buttons at right turns red after 2, 3 seconds. and it no longer connects to wifi to check the firmware.

Have responded on http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
2017-8-15
Use props
giftmygift
New
India

My OSMO also had same problem. and now its resolved. this is because battery not fitted properly need to push battery little bit then start. be care full this is very delicate camera.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

giftmygift Posted at 2017-11-13 08:30
My OSMO also had same problem. and now its resolved. this is because battery not fitted properly need to push battery little bit then start. be care full this is very delicate camera.

Thanks for the tips, glad to know you figured it out, hope you have a great time with Osmo.
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules