Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
INSPIRE 1 made PANORAMA 360 Degree
3317 7 2015-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jack
lvl.2

Thailand

http://www.airvision.co/panorama/rjmns/
2015-1-23
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice Jack
2015-1-23
Use props
david.spencer.e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What software did you use
2015-1-23
Use props
Jack
lvl.2

Thailand

http://www.airvision.co/panorama/pgjrs

made with PanoTour Pro 2.3
2015-1-23
Use props
xemlazizanie
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hi Jack and all members of the forum !
Those panoramas are really cool and I was wondering if you could give us more details about them.
For instance it could be nice to know how many shots have been done to complete this panorama ?
Single operator ? two operators ?
My knowledge of the inspire is kind of limited but is that easy to rotate the camera with precise "degree spacing" or you overlaped the different images "randomly"
I'm a 360 panorama photographer and I really would like to expand my fields of work with aerials but I'm really wondering how difficult it is to create those 360 aerials ? what software did you use to stitch the images ?
I guess you've made few panoramas already. Can you tell if you have good consistency with the stitching ? did you encounter any serious problems ? Have you been for example unable to stitch some images so far ?
Is that possible to tilt up the camera to get the sky (and drone of course ) to retouch afterwards in PS ?
Have you tried some 360 with wind conditions ? I'm kind of curious on how stable can be the Inspire.

I know it's a lot of questions in a row but your panoramas really draw my attention and my curiosity !
Thanks very much for your time Jack
Best
2015-2-27
Use props
jasper
lvl.1

Netherlands

Nice job man! thx for the software tip!
2015-2-27
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job Jack long with great flying. The Inspire is incredibly steady looking at what you and others have posted.
2015-2-27
Use props
Midi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5134951 ft
Germany

Any Tips how to do that without the use of Flash?
Can this be done with using html?
2015-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules