Osmo Audio In Slow mode
2173 3 2016-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mdelbeck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 349111 ft

Just got my Osmo and tried the external mic that came with it. Turned on the audio within the app and my recordings are in slow motion (video is normal) also accompanied by a high pitched whine. Do I have a bad Osmo ???

here is a youtube link to sample WARNING: watch your volume ; high pitched whine
2016-6-30
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, if you use the internal mic, is the voice lagging the same? (Most likely yes though).  It seems like the firmware you used is at fault, did you update the firmware when you receive Osmo?

Would you please try flashing the v1.6.2.10 firmware (again)?    You can find the download link and updating guidance here  http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads

If the issue persists, you need to contact the seller you got it and ask for a return, which should be faster than returning it to DJI to repair.  If you have further questions, you can contact us through support@dji.com

Thank you.
2016-6-30
Use props
mdelbeck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 349111 ft

Yup, that did it HC. Dummy me.! I knew that, that was a step I needed to do and I guess in my excitement at getting the Osmo in the mail, and playing with it,  that I thought I had done the FW upgrade.....I had not. Works beautifully! Thank you so much!
2016-7-1
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mdelbeck Posted at 2016-7-2 09:04
Yup, that did it HC. Dummy me.! I knew that, that was a step I needed to do and I guess in my excite ...

My pleasure, glad it's working for your.
2016-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules