Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC/Video Disconnect
474 4 2016-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warehousemaxsim
lvl.1

To: DJI
My PH3 Adavanced was working absolutely perfectly since I bought it over a year ago but four days ago I tried to fly it and I could not get the RC and picture/video to link. I was able to launch he drone, land it etc but I could not get any picture/video.
I have tried your C1 + C2 + Photo button, I tried the C1 + C2 + Video button and I also tried the C1 + C2 but nothing worked. The other evening I pressed the tiny button drone that is next to the tiny red/green light and suddenly I could see the picture again. I was even able to see the picture/video using other Drone Apps with and without my wifi... I thought I was finally able to resolve the issue.
Today I tried connecting and once again the picture is gone.
I tried doing everything again as I did before and I even switched cables, memory cards, deleted apps and openned new ones etc but no luck...still NO PICTURE/VIDEO.

This does not seem fair nor does it seem like good business service if all you are going to do is tell us to send our drones to a repair center. What are you doing to resolve this?

2016-7-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For clarification, is the aircraft up to date with the latest firmware? Are you able to receive telemetry and other OSD information while in camera view, but just cannot get a video feed? What mobile device are you using.

While I understand the need to not be without your aircraft, but sometimes a repair service is the only way to get up and running as quickly as possible.
2016-7-2
Use props
cowucil-sp
New

Indonesia

saya memiliki drone DJI phantom 3 4k, baru 23 menit total waktu penerbangan, saat ini koneksi antara remote dan RC tidak nyambung (no signal dan selalu lampu kuning pada RC). hanya kamera saja yang bisa connect. apa yg harus saya lakukan agar drone bisa kembali mengudara dengan normal... mohon petunjuknya
2016-7-2
Use props
Certified Drone
lvl.1

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-3 14:23
For clarification, is the aircraft up to date with the latest firmware? Are you able to receive tele ...

No, I do not get anything. I can fly the drone but I do not get any feed from the RC.... No picture/video, no readings such as battery power level.
I don't understand how one day everything is working perfect and literally the very next day I can't see the picture/video....
2016-7-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Certified Drone Posted at 2016-7-3 23:38
No, I do not get anything. I can fly the drone but I do not get any feed from the RC.... No pictur ...

What firmware version do you currently have on the aircraft and RC? What mobile device do you use? Would it be possible to get a screenshot of what you receive on the Go apps main page and what you see via the Camera View?
2016-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules