Can Someone Please dropbox iOS/Apple DJi Vision App v 1.0.48 ipa
2322 16 2016-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Hoping someone can put the Appple DJI Vision ap version 1.0.48(1677) and upload it to dropbox. This is what i have been using and has not affected or tried to update my range extender.

I do have it loaded on my iphone however the latest itunes with iOS9.xx will not allow me to export it and i had deleted my previous back up though would like to have it on hand for assurances as i do not trust DJi will have a newer working version soon without some other hidden quirks in it.

There are a couple of third party aps that will allow me to push it to my iphone should i need it without itunes.

Thanks in Advance

2016-7-3
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126857 ft
Italy

if found, please also provide instructions on hot to "push" such an app to iphone w/o itunes. thanks.
2016-7-3
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

here's the two versions which I was able to extract from my (old) backups.
no v1.0.48 I'M afraid. black video stream still present though, still, you can at least operate gimbal.
included is an app called "imazing" which is very simple and gives you simple option to "puch" app to your ios device. even better, trial mode is enough for what we need.

here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jaj13 ... 8xsYxl8e0AprXa?dl=0
2016-7-4
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

i posted a link but it's under a review... i guess you'll have to wait.
2016-7-4
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

i wont really help you... since the app is "locked" to my account. i did also found version .48 on the internet but is locked to someone else's account... i did manage to get ios app back but no changes.
at least i can operate gimbal.
2016-7-4
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

ozione Posted at 2016-7-4 09:08
i posted a link but it's under a review... i guess you'll have to wait.

Thanks,
Where's the link? it should just appear in your reply.

I have found a software that may allow me to push it to the phone, i have a second iphone that i will test it on once i have it and report back if successful and what was required,
The app i found is free btw...
2016-7-4
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

i know, i've been digging in to this whole day. found lots of it. i posted my dropbox link but the post went for review, dunno why. i send you a pm. feel free to test. also note what i said; versions .43 and .52 are mine, thus locked to mine account. version. 48 was found on the internet and is locked to someone else.
2016-7-4
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jaj13 ... 8xsYxl8e0AprXa?dl=0
2016-7-4
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

hm... something wrong with me or i can't even send a PM??
https://goo.gl/YmMmiO
2016-7-4
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

nah, can't post URLs I guess...
2016-7-4
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

here: url*to*drop*box*.com/sh/jaj13vycsvgeukf/AAC4n8twER-8xsYxl8e0AprXa?dl=0
2016-7-4
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

ozione Posted at 2016-7-4 14:19

Thanks,
Will give it a go tonight when home.
2016-7-5
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

i think it's a waste of time. i believe we need to reflash extender and keep our fingers crossed. but flashing extender is only possible via app if that is even an option. we'll see what the new version app will bring us.
2016-7-5
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

ozione Posted at 2016-7-4 14:19

Thanks,I was able to push it to the phone however there must be an account specific code in your ipa that differed from mine as I am repetitively asked to put in my iTunes account info even though already in the phone, so Apple has buggered this somehow as years ago I was able to load unload Ila's between family phones on different accounts without issue.
Anyhow, will have to wait for DJI to sort it I guess.
2016-7-6
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Italy

Northofthe49th Posted at 2016-7-6 17:11
Thanks,I was able to push it to the phone however there must be an account specific code in your i ...

app is "locked" to itunes account, so my account is the owner of the app. if you explain what is it that you want to accomplish... but the new app should be release in a week or so (mid july).
2016-7-6
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

ozione Posted at 2016-7-6 10:18
app is "locked" to itunes account, so my account is the owner of the app. if you explain what is i ...

It appears my post on Bricing compilation has been pulled or hidden, I cannot find it in the forum discussions but can find it via search??...http://forum.dji.com/thread-57702-1-1.html

janj3, if you are successful with the iPad, please let us know.

Regards,
2016-7-11
Use props
janj3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38747 ft
United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2016-7-11 12:29
It appears my post on Bricing compilation has been pulled or hidden, I cannot find it in the forum  ...

No success.  I took a copy of the 48 app and edited it, it's linux, I could change the password and user id but couldn't change the computer authentication.  After spending a couple hours on this I gave up and decided to send the whole thing back.  
2016-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules