Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Continuous Video
720 7 2016-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cpipe1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329436 ft

Is it normal to have video clips instead of continuous playback when videoing?
2016-7-3
Use props
Roadstar1700
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203484 ft
United States

If you push the video button to stop the recording, a video file is finalized and stored on the SD card. If you push the record button again it starts recording a new file.
2016-7-3
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I hit record when I took off, n when I landed I stopped, when I looked @ my card on my pc it was broken up into 3 videos, the take off lasted 12 seconds, the second video was just under 10 minutes n about 5 minutes of video was the third( which I have posted in video and photo section). not sure why or how that happened, but I'm positive I never hit any buttons while flying... This was my first attempt @ recording so I will see if it happens again
2016-7-3
Use props
Roadstar1700
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203484 ft
United States

Heebus Posted at 2016-7-3 17:54
I hit record when I took off, n when I landed I stopped, when I looked @ my card on my pc it was bro ...

There may be a maximum file size, but that wouldn't explain the random times. I've recorded smaller clips on all of my flights, but have never tried to record a full flight from start to finish. Is it seamless video other than being 3 different files?
2016-7-3
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

it seems like it, other then the movement from my own doing, gimble n turning, I have turned down my video settings to make video better, u cn see my first uploaded video n the video and photo section, labeled my first video over my hometown, not much to look @ but its just shy of 6 minutes, seems smooth enough, not sure why it clipped itself
2016-7-3
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Roadstar1700 Posted at 2016-7-4 07:10
If you push the video button to stop the recording, a video file is finalized and stored on the SD c ...

And it will also start a new file if the existing one passes the 4GB boundary, but there is a gap in the recording. The GoPro does the same thing, but the gap is seamless.

2016-7-3
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

this then is prolly what happened to mine, tho why a 12 second vid, then 10 then almos 6 I am not sure... not thats its a concern, but more of an observation... thanx Geebax
2016-7-3
Use props
Sundowner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97549 ft
United States

I run video the whole flight, and it cuts the video in two at around 14 minutes with every flight
2016-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules