Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmboto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6781407 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi :

I just bought a Matrice 600 and it flys great.

Im flying with a X5R and noticed the following:

- When landing in a not elevated ramp, and parallel to the said ramp, the Matrice only lands one landing gear. The other stays in the air leveling with the former.
- Thats normal, its the aircraft mainting its stability.
- The problem comes when you try to stop the motors.
- Every time you thrust downwards the aircraft acellerates a litle and loses its equilibrium.
- Almost fell twice.

The COG is very high and the weight of the X5R is not enough to force the aircraft down.

Can this issue be adressed ?

Is there a better way to kill the motors earlier and not have them accelerating before turning off?

Mybe its wiser to land perpendicular to the ramp?

Thank you

2016-7-3
Use props
datincan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144649 ft
Ireland

I am wondering how much flight time you are getting with the X5R if you don't mind..
2016-7-3
Use props
jmboto
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

datincan Posted at 2016-7-4 01:25
I am wondering how much flight time you are getting with the X5R if you don't mind..

37 minutes
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For clarification, do you the CSC command to disarm the motors, or just the throttle down method? The secondary method of disarming the motors should be the best, even with uneven ground.
Disarm Motor Method2.JPG
2016-7-5
Use props
jmboto
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-5 21:33
For clarification, do you the CSC command to disarm the motors, or just the throttle down method? Th ...

Hi: I found that the problem also lies in the idle speed. Its to high and the aircraft always tries to take off and all comands I give have great impact.
Is there a way to correct this?
2016-7-5
Use props
datincan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144649 ft
Ireland

Thanks I know that is the published times, but usually that is for hover and running down to 10% battery. I am wondering in real world use, where you are using it at, sea level, or 3000m hot / cold, what is a real time to expect from a real world example..thanks.
2016-7-5
Use props
Ronny Grimm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2120541 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-5 22:33
For clarification, do you the CSC command to disarm the motors, or just the throttle down method? Th ...

You have to use method 1! I tried method 2 and the Matrice 600 almost fell over. Its so light with the X5r so it tips over at idle speed if sticks are moved as in method 2
2016-7-24
Use props
fansce0dc2b6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493018 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,

Someone has solved this problem, whenever I lander I have to make him scared, today he has been about to dump and crash, as is usual with the camera X5 or X3, which has little weight, and the helices are not cheap.

And they release a new M600 PRO when mine is less than a month, DJI is a shame.
2016-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules