Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S900 Newbie
1344 3 2016-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.aerial-ins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597487 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi people,

Picked up my first S900 yesterday. It's not a complete set up so at the minute is confusung the hell out of me. It has an A2 flight controller and data link. Yet to buy a transmitter and I have been looking at the Futaba 14SG. How do I get a video link? Assuming the Lightbridge is needed. If so would I be bettrer getting the Lightbridge 2 (seems more cost effective) and if I go for the lightbridge 2 is the data link still needed. Not had any experience with the ground station. Could I just use other apps which are available?

Thanks

Adam
2016-7-4
Use props
fansddc39806
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699 ft
United States

Hi Adam,
I have a S900 and Futaba T14SG. I use DJI Ground station on a laptop and a Boscam 7" (FPV-First Person View) video monitor. I have a AVL58 Datalink mini transmitter attached to the S900. The mini Is connected to the iOSD Mark II. The connection is a 8 wire cable from the AV link on the iOSD to the mini. That give me the telemetry (speed, height, etc)  to both the laptop and the Boscam FPV monitor. I connect the 2 pin cable on the S-port of the iOSD to the 3 pin F4 port of the A2 controller to get FPV video on the Boscam monitor. I use the AVL58 Datalink receiver connected to my laptop to get the telemetry on the laptop but not video. Let me know if you need more info on the setup.
2017-1-19
Use props
fansddc39806
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699 ft
United States

Sorry for double post
2017-1-19
Use props
quality
lvl.1

United States

fansddc39806 Posted at 2017-1-19 06:21
Hi Adam,
I have a S900 and Futaba T14SG. I use DJI Ground station on a laptop and a Boscam 7" (FPV-First Person View) video monitor. I have a AVL58 Datalink mini transmitter attached to the S900. The mini Is connected to the iOSD Mark II. The connection is a 8 wire cable from the AV link on the iOSD to the mini. That give me the telemetry (speed, height, etc)  to both the laptop and the Boscam FPV monitor. I connect the 2 pin cable on the S-port of the iOSD to the 3 pin F4 port of the A2 controller to get FPV video on the Boscam monitor. I use the AVL58 Datalink receiver connected to my laptop to get the telemetry on the laptop but not video. Let me know if you need more info on the setup.

Thank you for the info . I'm using the same futaba with the s900, but was not sure about how to get telemetry data, this post gives me a helpful start.
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules