How can I access the flight simulator on my P3P ?
884 4 2016-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
voyeurger
New

United States

Also, on the DJI app opening page, wrapped around "Camera View" there is always a new tip in gray like "Best night time video settings", then under "Camera View" it will always say "Learn More". When I click on Learn More there's nothing but DJI adverts. Sucks BIG TIME!
2016-7-4
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Power up aircraft (leave props off for safety) power up RC & connect display device, run DJI GO, On front page (the one to 'connect your DJI Device') click on icon at top right hand corner (Looks a bit like a graduation hat) then click on 'Flight Simulator'. Job done...
2016-7-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello voyeurger, you need to power on your drone and rc first. Then enter Academy to start the simulator.
2016-7-4
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can try CSC command in simulator and see what happens. That's what I did.
2016-7-5
Use props
solidraider20
lvl.1

Venezuela

Hello people good afternoon greetings from Venezuela , I'm having trouble to opening the simulator. I have follow the steps that you have mention and everything is connected and ready to go, but when I hit the graduation hat icon on the top right of the screen, the app restart itself and now it display that the aircraft is disconnect. Then I proceed to close the app, unplug the cable, plug it again, the app start automatically and show that everything is connected and ready to go... again. What am I doing wrong?
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules