video recording stops after 1 to 2 minutes
849 4 2016-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyRyder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363973 ft

Since upgrading to the latest version of firmware every time I start recording video it stops after a minute or two.  I have to wait until it becomes ready about 45 seconds then I can resume recording for another minute or two.  It does not matter if I am 20 feet away or 1000 feet away or 10 feet high or 200 feet high even in an area with absolutely no interference the problem persists.  I have tried multiple configurations with the video settings with the same results.  I should mention I never loose video feed at all and consistently have excellent signal strength.  Is there a problem with the firmware or is there something I can try to fix the issue?  If anyone has this problem and has found a solution, please share it.  Thank you all for sharing on this forum I have found this to be my most valuable tool for information.
2016-7-4
Use props
rreindl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

I had this occur yesterday and in the past. It does not happen that often and the first thing I do is format the SD card. BUT before you do that what is the file date when it occurs? Mine was a strange date of 12/31/2013 11:00 PM and the next file has the correct date and time.
2016-7-4
Use props
videoguy
lvl.3
United States

You might want to try another SD card and make sure it is formatted fat32. Date problems are usually related to the GPS components.
2016-7-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The issue has nothing to do with where you are flying, it can happen on the ground. The first question is what SD card you are using, is it the one that came with the aircraft or another one? In terms of formatting, perform the format in the camera using the DJI Go App, because the camera knows exactly how to format it, even if you do not.

2016-7-4
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello SkyRyder, which drone and card do you use? Have you tried other cards or formatted the card via DJI GO app?
2016-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules