How long does it take to get a reply posted?
1128 6 2016-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerry.davidson
New

I posted a reply yesterday and it still isn't showing up today.  The questions I posted in service are still not answered as well.  How long will it take?

Thank you,
Jerry

2016-7-5
Use props
jerry.davidson
New

It's now 6 hours later and still no reply and my post doesn't appear.

What am I missing?

Thank you,
Jerry
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Jerry,What's the matter?
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jerry.davidson Posted at 2016-7-6 07:27
It's now 6 hours later and still no reply and my post doesn't appear.

What am I missing?

Could you please clarify what the name of the thread was? It seems as though this thread is visible.
2016-7-6
Use props
jerry.davidson
New

DJI Store Posted at 2016-7-6 11:39
Hi, Jerry,What's the matter?

The thread was this one and this: Very cool Phantom 3 flight at a Riverside with Vineyards.

In 'Phantom...' I posted a reply three days ago.  It didn't appear 6 hours later.  It didn't appear the next day.  It didn't appear the next day after that.  It is there today.

In this thread the same thing except it took two days to see if I was posting correctly.  Being new my assumption is that I didn't do something right, but I couldn't see what it was.

I am familiar with forums having participated in Compuserve forums for over 30 years.  And I'm technically usually OK given 40 years as a computer programmer with 13 languages under my belt.

None of which means I couldn't make a mistake here, thus the questions.
2016-7-7
Use props
jerry.davidson
New

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-7 02:10
Could you please clarify what the name of the thread was? It seems as though this thread is visible ...

Yes, it is visible now.  It wasn't visible for almost 48 hours after I posted the initial question as to why I couldn't see my reply in the other thread a day before that (thread: Very cool Phantom 3 flight at a Riverside with Vineyards).

Given my movies as post produced by Photoshop were in the 56GB range and the video wasn't even visible, I figured the forums would be the place to ask questions.

Thanks for your time,
Jerry
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jerry.davidson Posted at 2016-7-8 05:56
Yes, it is visible now.  It wasn't visible for almost 48 hours after I posted the initial question ...

I'm glad everything got sorted out.

When you're adding files to your post, it can take a bit for the servers to process.
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules