My 2 Videos from Croatia: What do you think?
644 8 2016-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goran.majic
lvl.1

Germany

Hi guys,

my first two editet DJI-Phantom-Videos are online. Like to here what you think about it? I shot in Croatia, one on the Island Solta, and another higher in the mountains with my DJI Phanton III Pro.

2016-7-5
Use props
goran.majic
lvl.1

Germany

Nobody reading this forum?
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

These video have stunning scenery! I enjoyed the composition on most of your shots. You should put these on SkyPixel when you have the chance.
2016-7-6
Use props
GMC
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you and thanks for the advise, will take a look. Its far from perfect, but i'm very impressed with the possibilities of the Phantom... my dreams as a child came true
2016-7-7
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

I love the water scenery, truly beautiful!
thanx for sharing
2016-7-7
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

goran.majic Posted at 2016-7-6 09:27
Nobody reading this forum?

Aloha goran,

You have talent.  If you are not successful already, you will be.  The P3Pro likes you.  Keep it up.  I look forward to more of your work.

I noticed you video in higher winds.  The P3P is rock solid, yeah?  Do be aware that high winds will cause tilt in the gimbal.  Gimbal and IMU calibration helps level your gimbal but in high winds you can still get tilt.  The gimbal general settings do have a tilt adjustment that can level that critical shot you really want to get when the wind will just not die down.  (Remember to set the gimbal back to 0 though afterwards.)  Otherwise, you can level the video in post.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-7-8
Use props
GMC
lvl.1

Thank you both!

@Cetaman: I saw it to late on my iPhone 6. When editing i hoped it would not be seen at first view. The often i see the videos, the more it falls into my eyes In come cases i was above 300 meters. WOW! It was surreal to me! My mother said: "if you payed 2000 bucks for this thing, its worth it". She was totally fascinated be the Phantom.

I didn't want to edit the horizon in Final Cut. I feared that a lot of Pixels could get lost. Maybe stupid... next month i will try out the "trick" with the gimbal. Can you adjust it in the air? Thanks and regards!

Here is slightly edited video from "Barjak"

2016-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lovely video, I have sailed around some of the islands in Croatia, Solta is one of places I stayed a beautiful island and a lovely village, remember singing karaoke in a bar in the village with some crazy local, will never forget that hangover.
Thanks for sharing your videos.
2016-7-11
Use props
GMC
lvl.1

The locals are indeed crazy
2016-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules