Lake Videos I have done
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluegrassaudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18196 ft
United States

Not sure why the videos are only showing up here low resolution? They are HD if displayed on YouTube

P3p

2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yeah, we can see the 720p video option. Youtube automatically gives viewers a video resolution, depending on their Internet speed. So some people see 360p, some people see 720p, but they can all manually switch the resolution.

In the second video, I don't think its very safe to fly that close to other people, even with prop guards.
2016-7-5
Use props
darbonnesspw
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I think the video is blurred, and it's just like shooting photo, higher ISO will make video more blur or simply your shoots meet the bokeh photography tips.
2016-7-6
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha bluegrass,

Each one of your videos matches the resolutions displayed on YouTube.  You can reduce the video resolutions to below 720p but not up to 1080p or 1440.  If you tried to upload your videos at 1080p or 1440, your problem and the solutions are very easy to solve.  At least you know that it is the same problem for each of your videos.

YouTube has you upload your videos and then says, upload complete.  But, YouTube is not done yet and often users choose to Publish after the upload is complete.  But, YouTube "processes" your uploaded video to decompress the video to the full resolution.  All you did was publish too soon.  The processing was not done yet.  There were a bunch of Forum members that had this problem a week or two ago.

The solution is to wait a half hour or more after the upload is complete before you publish.  I upload at night because my 3 computers have the Internet shut down when one of them uploads.  It is easy to sleep through the extra half hour or hour so the processing can be completed.

Try an experiment with a short clip of 1080p or 1440.  Give it double the amount of time YouTube says the upload will take.  Garins ball-barins the full resolution will display on YouTube.  After the experiment, you can delete the video.  

Once you are satisfied you have solved your problem, copy all the text you have added to your video page for each video, (key words, descriptions, etc.) to a text document and then delete the low resolution video.  Upload the high resolution video again and you will have your text to cut and paste back into the YouTube page of your video.  This makes it easier for you replace the low resolution video with the proper resolution video.  I hate reinventing the wheel after I already wrote the right description the first time!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-7-6
Use props
bluegrassaudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18196 ft
United States

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-7-6 03:35
Yeah, we can see the 720p video option. Youtube automatically gives viewers a video resolution, depe ...

In the second video , I was holding the bird in my hand without the motors running.
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

bluegrassaudio Posted at 2016-7-6 20:34
In the second video , I was holding the bird in my hand without the motors running.

Good idea. I've never used it this way.. Looks like a lite version of Osmo.
2016-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules