DJI Go App questions
950 3 2016-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mochorm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 940148 ft
Canada

Couple of questions I'm having difficulty finding answers to. P3P using v2.82 of Android DJI Go app.

1. The RTH trace on the map is orange in color, I swear it used to be green. Anyone know what the orange or green RTH trace means?

2. How do I delete flight data records? I've got a bunch of garbage ones with no flight data and want to delete them.

TIA

2016-7-6
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I don't remember the line being green, only orange.
The data will delete itself when it takes up a set amount of space, I wouldn't worry about it.
2016-7-6
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looking at the list of flight records, for the ones you wish to delete then swipe that record to left with finger, and you will see a bin (trash can ) appear on the right hand side, tap that to delete that file.
2016-7-6
Use props
mochorm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 940148 ft
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2016-7-6 15:37
Looking at the list of flight records, for the ones you wish to delete then swipe that record to lef ...

Thank you guys! I shouldn't have to ask such simple questions, they should be in the manual. But alas they aren't so Thank goodness for forums!!!

Who would have thought the apps designers would have used a IOS function for delete I just want to get rid of all those "no flight" records that build up when using the Simulator or playing around.

Ah yes and the RTH line is normally orange and turns green when RTH is initiated.
2016-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules