Appalling customer care
754 4 2016-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MajorNugget
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So, over a month ago I contacted DJI to claim my free FelxiMic. I supplied the serial number, a photo of the serial number and proof of purchase.
A month later still no Mic and after contacting DJI again I get passed from Dept. to Dept. and once again I am being asked to supply proof of purchase etc.

Absolutely love th eproduct but OMG one of the worst companies I have ever delt with.
2016-7-6
Use props
flighttime1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

LOL... This is the funniest whine I've seen yet. Over a cheap mike that's virtually useless. They actually sent me two when I bought my Osmo... DM me your address, I'll mail you both of them.
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience.

Do you have a ticket number you can post here? It's in the email DJI sent to you. I'll help you with this.

2016-7-6
Use props
MajorNugget
lvl.1
United Kingdom

flighttime1 Posted at 2016-7-6 22:07
LOL... This is the funniest whine I've seen yet. Over a cheap mike that's virtually useless. They ac ...

Glad I entertained..

The point I am making is, don't offer a service which you're not capable to honouring.
2016-7-6
Use props
nick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1371834 ft
United Kingdom

MajorNugget Posted at 2016-7-7 06:34
Glad I entertained..

The point I am making is, don't offer a service which you're not capable to  ...

He's right tho - its not worth using.

Go for a Rode video micro if you want to capture better sound, or a radio mic/shotgun mic on a pole for interviews if you're using it for that purpose.

I use a Sennheiser shotgun mic with built in phantom power and get great results.
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules