1687 5 2016-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170151 ft
United States

To save you some greif.
I was testing my brand new Matrice - 600 after attaching the Zenmuse X5 Gimbal plate and wires. The gimbal powered up and the camera danced, but no video. After 4 days and 2 calls and several emails I received this.

Please open  up the DJI Go app, make sure the App Output Mode is set to EXT, and the  Bandwidth Alocation is set to EXT>60%.

Maybe that should be in the manual or the video tutorial? Both of which I used.

2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since the X mount uses the same gimbal cable connection as the Z15 series, they would use the same EXT settings as dictated on page 30 of the Lightbridge 2 manual. It's unfortunate that this information was not available in the current M600 manuals, but hope to have further clarification available in the future.
2016-7-7
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-7 15:50
Since the X mount uses the same gimbal cable connection as the Z15 series, they would use the same E ...

Thanks. It would be prudent to include the LB2 manual with the Matrice 600.
2016-7-8
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-7 15:50
Since the X mount uses the same gimbal cable connection as the Z15 series, they would use the same E ...

It would be prudent to supply manuals for all of the systems on the Matrice 600. And wiring diagrams. And detailed schematics. At least flow charts. Not being rude but, that's what makes something Professional. Not the marketing dept. Thanks.

Respectfully,
-John
2016-7-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

SkyPod.nyc Posted at 2016-7-9 04:17
It would be prudent to supply manuals for all of the systems on the Matrice 600. And wiring diagra ...

I understand your frustions, but please keep in mind that these manuals do get published in multiple languages of which English is not the primary. We do appreciate the feedback in to continue improving the reading material. I would recommend taking a look at the Phantom 1 manual if you would like to see how far they have progressed with their translation and manual writing.
2016-7-8
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-8 16:28
I understand your frustions, but please keep in mind that these manuals do get published in multip ...

Point well taken. But these are flying machines meant to  carry valuable cameras and optics. Not to mention fly safely.  The most accurate operator instructions are a must for pilots and camera operators. Use aviation manuals as a model because UAV pilots are about to go through an evolution. Better understanding will lead to higher efficiency and create even more...Inspiration. DJI should lead the way. It's a great opportunity for whoever gets it right. Thanks for the help.
2016-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules