HELP - Gimbal Disconnected
801 4 2016-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vipersl65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31644 ft

All of a suddent today when I am trying to use my P4 it wouldnt work properly.  First I noticed is that there is no video showing on the iphone.  Both P4 and Controller started fine.  i tried to start the propeller from the remote and it works.  But in the DJI go App, it says on the upper left hand corner as Disconnected.

It was working properly yesterday and no crash landing whatsover.  The only thing that change is the new DJI app version that got updated

2016-7-6
Use props
jmims
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1686991 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd restart the iPhone and also try a different cable from the iPhone to the controller. The fact that the controller and the P4 seem to be communicating okay, I would assume a problem with the iPhone / DJI app / connector between iPhone and controller.
2016-7-6
Use props
vipersl65
lvl.2

jmims@me.com Posted at 2016-7-7 10:11
I'd restart the iPhone and also try a different cable from the iPhone to the controller. The fact th ...

let me try that....
2016-7-6
Use props
vipersl65
lvl.2

jmims@me.com Posted at 2016-7-7 10:11
I'd restart the iPhone and also try a different cable from the iPhone to the controller. The fact th ...

THAT WAS IT!! Thanks!  Weird is that the cable I used works normally charging iphones.  thanks again
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

vipersl65 Posted at 2016-7-7 10:28
THAT WAS IT!! Thanks!  Weird is that the cable I used works normally charging iphones.  thanks aga ...

Glad to hear that the problem is solved. Happy flying
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules