Gimbal straight down
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pagana
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916759 ft
Italy

Hi Guys,
I've the drone since yesterday and everything was fine, just check all  the functions and read the manual few time and watching the tutorial
Also yesterday I did the Drone upgrade and the remote upgrade Aircraft 1.9.60 and remote 1.6.0
Today just before try a small flight I notice that the gimbal pointing  the camera totally down.. I did already the IMU  / Compass calibration  but nothig change.. still pointing down.
Even I try to move left - right the gimbal moves just a little bit.
I switch several times the mode from Follow to FPV but nothing change.
I need really help.

Thank you

053938r49a89twx4ywc4wt.jpg

2016-7-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Moving it left or right will not work, the aircraft has to be moved or yawed to move the camera. The camera should do a little dance when it starts and finish up with the camera pointing ahead.

If this has happened after you did a firmware upgrade, then it is most like a case of the gimbal firmware upgrade was not successful. An upgrade consists of a number of sections, there is one for the gimbal, so I would do the aircraft upgrade again and see if it cures the problem. It may be necessary to downgrade the aircraft and then upgrade it again,.
2016-7-6
Use props
Pagana
lvl.1
Italy

Geebax Posted at 2016-7-7 05:53
Moving it left or right will not work, the aircraft has to be moved or yawed to move the camera. The ...

I did yesterday , trying to upgrade again.. and the logs saying "success"...
After the first upgrade the camera was pointing perfectly just after 3-4 mins moves donw ... since that I can't move..
2016-7-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Pagana@me.com Posted at 2016-7-7 14:44
I did yesterday , trying to upgrade again.. and the logs saying "success"...
After the first upgra ...

OK, in that case you should return it to where you bought it and ask for an exchange with another one.
2016-7-6
Use props
Pagana
lvl.1
Italy

Geebax Posted at 2016-7-7 07:01
OK, in that case you should return it to where you bought it and ask for an exchange with another  ...

Really ??? can't be any other solution???
I can't believe.. If like this , I just ask the refund and I don't get nothing else..
2016-7-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Pagana@me.com Posted at 2016-7-7 15:07
Really ??? can't be any other solution???
I can't believe.. If like this , I just ask the refund a ...

Meh, your choice. But why not simply get it replaced? You pay for a warranty, and it is there to use.
2016-7-6
Use props
Pagana
lvl.1
Italy

Geebax Posted at 2016-7-7 07:46
Meh, your choice. But why not simply get it replaced? You pay for a warranty, and it is there to u ...

that's right!
I bough in Amazon, so I can return without any problems , if the last way I wil go for that.
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Pagana, before you send it in, you can replug the 6pin and 8pin cables and then re-upgrade the drone again. 6pin和8pin线.JPG
2016-7-6
Use props
Pagana
lvl.1
Italy

Thank you all,
I got the replace Phantom, and works perfect.

Thank you for any advice.
2016-7-30
Use props
Jersahi
lvl.2
Mexico

Pagana@me.com Posted at 2016-7-30 00:15
Thank you all,
I got the replace Phantom, and works perfect.

I have the same problem, the camera/gimbal get down after a few second starting, there is no place to downloaded firmware to phantom 3 4k
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules