Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Compass Error
856 3 2016-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alpinekiwi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54803 ft
France

So now I'm getting the message "Compass error - please restart aircraft or recalibrate compass" every single time I fly.

I used to get this message 3 times out of 10 flights. There was no rhyme or reason to my fixing it, usually a combination of restarting aircraft, controller and DJI GO app or recalibrating compass perhaps about 5 or 6 times before it worked.

Now however I am getting it every time.

I looked through the menu and found that before where both compasses just had interference and needed recalibrating, now I was seeing that Compass 1 was disconnected.

I discovered I could still fly as normal, but I'm getting the feeling I am basically skydiving knowing my main chute is not working and I am relying on my reserve chute.

Any fixes or am I doomed to send it back to DJI (I bought direct from DJI France back in March).

Cheers in advance.
2016-7-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello alpinekiwi, if it is convenient, could you post a screenshot of "Compass 1 was disconnected"? Thanks
2016-7-7
Use props
alpinekiwi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54803 ft
France

Thanks for your response DJI-Paladin.

Here is the screen shot:

Also, here is a screen shot of the Compass error message:

Many thanks.
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

alpinekiwi Posted at 2016-7-8 00:15
Thanks for your response DJI-Paladin.

Here is the screen shot:

Sorry for your issue. I'd suggest you to get in touch with our Europe tech support and send it in for fixing. Here is the contact information: 联系欧洲.JPG
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules