How non-reflective is new iPad screen?
914 5 2015-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

For those of us, like me, who plan to use the iPad, I'd be interested to know how non-reflective the new screen is when using it to fly the Inspire.  Can anyone comment?  
2015-1-24
Use props
kev1799
lvl.2

United States

I have an iPad air 2 and i have been using it for work mainly where I am outside. it hands down is better then previous generation ipads and iphones and has noticeable reduction in glare.

What sold me on the Air 2 was the speed comparison tests

Air 1 - Single Core CPU 1 GB RAM
Air 2 - Triple Core CPU 2 GB RAM
2015-1-24
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

IPad air 2 is a little better than other Ipads, but you will still want a sun shade
2015-1-24
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Jscgaston Posted at 2015-1-24 22:09
IPad air 2 is a little better than other Ipads, but you will still want a sun shade

And these are available where?  Or is it a DIY job, because I can barely change a lightbulb.
2015-1-24
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both ipad air and air 2. Can't tell the difference in performance or screen . Hoodi is the brand I use for a screen shade
2015-1-24
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the Air 2 and plan to get a Hoodie for it. I haven't had it outside yet. It does have the Retina Display which is very sharp. The Screen has a coating on it to resist smudge marks from your fingers, although, they still appear and do clean off without any effort. Hope this helps.
2015-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules