Phantom 3 Standard "Battery error"
5367 7 2016-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SilverHawker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79816 ft
Georgia

Hello guys this is my first post on the dji forum and i hope i will get answers for my questions. So i will start the story and if you please really want to help me read the everything what i write! So i just got my P3 Standard and its already been 2 weeks since i have it the first two were fun i was playing with it, everything was fine no errors no problems nothing! so the second day as i mastered the controls i thought why dont i fly it at night time (ofc am stupid why did i even do that i dont know ) so i set it up in my yard, i had it in begginer mode and jsut only let it up for like 7-9 meters not more becuase i was scared so i was flying in my garden for a little while and for one second i saw it my wifi cable that was streched across my yard to the outside electric pole,(it was night time and i totally forgot that it was there) and when the drone hit the cable little birt of sparks fell out nothing big the drone flipped in mid air and i some how managed to land it safely. I quickly ran over to it and switched it off, i was really scared, i thought everything was over but i let it rest for 20 minutes and then i turned it on again it was fine just wanted to test the props everything was ok and i calmed. So the next day when i charged the battery i was ready to fly and went outside excited like every kid is on a christmas morning and i get this red error in my upper left corner of the app that said (Battery Error) i thought again that it was ruined but after waiting for 15 minutes and pluging the battery in and out, it somehow started to work and said (safe to fly) and ofc i started to fly it. so when the battery was low and everything i started to descend and i shut it off. on the third day i charged it again and went outiside and once again had the same message apper on my screen, when the error appers i can not take off, then again i waited and in some time it turned green again and i started to fly i went 25 meters in the air and the error appeard on the screen again but it kept flying, so i imediatley landed it becuase i did not want it to crash and from that day on i tried absoulutly everything to correct the problem, first i opened the drone carefully i read forums, watched videos but there was nothing once i opened the drone everything was connected and perfect i put the top back screwed everything together and then tried to clean the batteries with rubbing alchol becuase i read in some forums that it helped when i did that i turned the drone on and the aircraft said (Safe to Fly) for like 15 seconds and then the error appeared again so i just left it alone shut it down and jsut left it i just could not handle it it was a rough week trying to figure out what the problem is. as i said i tried everything to fix it i dont even think that the battery is damaged or anything becuase if it was than how could the drone be even working. so i think the problems are the connectors maybe or the app, firmware so if there is anyone who can help me solve this problem it would be really great and i would be very happy. so thank you if you read this to the end and if you have an answer!

Heres a picture of the error :(

Heres a picture of the error :(
2016-7-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello SilverHawker, I'd suggest you to clean up the connectors and try again. If it doesn't help, please get in touch with our tech support via support@dji.com and then send it in for diagnosis. Thank you.
2016-7-7
Use props
SilverHawker
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-8 06:39
Hello SilverHawker, I'd suggest you to clean up the connectors and try again. If it doesn't help, pl ...

Ok thank you! will try again
2016-7-8
Use props
SilverHawker
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-8 06:39
Hello SilverHawker, I'd suggest you to clean up the connectors and try again. If it doesn't help, pl ...

So i tried again today and cleaned it 4 times with a 95% ethanol and it worked on the 4th one
Soci started to fly and once it got in the air the error popped up again and i kept flying and ignored and later when i landed i could not take of anymore and now the same error appears and it does not let me fly.
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

SilverHawker Posted at 2016-7-14 22:16
So i tried again today and cleaned it 4 times with a 95% ethanol and it worked on the 4th one
Soci ...

Please contact our tech support and send it in for diagnosis. Thanks for your understanding.
2016-7-14
Use props
SilverHawker
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-15 05:56
Please contact our tech support and send it in for diagnosis. Thanks for your understanding.

Ok thank you i will..
2016-7-15
Use props
fans9e21fab5
lvl.1
United States

Hey silverhawker how did the repair/battery error work out?    A lot of us are having the same issue but are out of warranty and maybe could use whatever you learned to get back in the air. Thanks
2018-2-20
Use props
SilverHawker
lvl.1
Georgia

fans9e21fab5 Posted at 2018-2-20 05:45
Hey silverhawker how did the repair/battery error work out?    A lot of us are having the same issue but are out of warranty and maybe could use whatever you learned to get back in the air. Thanks

Hello, I'm sorry to give you this information but I did the last thing that nobody wants to do. I shipped the drone back to DJI Service because there was no other way. As they stated, the parts which they changed cost up to 150$. I believe the main board had to be changed and the wires which were connected to the battery. It's really sad to see that a problem like that cannot be fixed without their Service. Thank you!
2018-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules