Inspire 1 'No Signal' , autolands
2418 1 2015-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Han.email
New

Singapore

Hi !
First, thank you DJI for being responsive enough in looking into my case. Not that the nightmare is over yet.

I have about 2years experience flying rc helicopters before, and many hours with the phantom 2. I have quite a good understanding of these basics.

This is the issue.
I took my inspire 1 out to the open fields, flew it out to about 10m, and within a matter of seconds, a red 'No Signal' appears on my iphone 6. And within seconds the aircraft autolands. All these happened in less than 1 min. Good thing was the aircraft wasn't over some awkward spot.

Here's what it looks like now. Try it on your aircraft.. and see if this happens.
When I tilt the aircraft forward and backward (nose up and down) the red 'No Signal' appears, but reverts after I stop rocking it. Panning and lifting is fine.

Weird thing is, when the 'No Signal' appears, the aircraft is still talking to the RC. The bottom left icon (on the Pilot app) shows the horizon reacting to me tilting the aircraft.

DJI please assist.

2015-1-24
Use props
DaveM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23035 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have seen a few people with camera gimbal connection problems where
it locks onto the Inspire. 'No Signal is displayed when a camera is not fitted'

It might be worth a forum search, some owners checked the contacts for continuity
and I also read that you could loosen the screws on the Inspire side very slightly,
this then made a better connection for the camera.

Your return to home message, also displayed 'Take Off' in the top of the screen,
The flight controller may be getting confused being still on the ground !
2015-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules