Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
VPS problem
1249 4 2016-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vanondemand
New

Canada

I'm on the latest firmware.

2016-7-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried performing travel mode on a different surface? The unit may not be reading the case as level enough. Have you tried cleaning the VPS sensors as well?
2016-7-8
Use props
vanondemand
New

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-9 00:41
Have you tried performing travel mode on a different surface? The unit may not be reading the case a ...

tried on all surfaces, and the VPS is clean
2016-7-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

vanondemand Posted at 2016-7-9 09:47
tried on all surfaces, and the VPS is clean

I've seen this when the aircraft had been placed in landing mode on an uneven surface. Can you try picking up the aircraft straight up and try to lower and raise the landing gear?
2016-7-8
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

First thing I would re load the latest FW to the aircraft, the version unknown may have something to do with this, then check the SD card for A "Success" message on it as well.  Also try another surface and see if you can get it to work then , The VPS is showing data but it may be faulty.

Also did this just occur after updating?  What version were you on prior to this  ?  There was   a problem if you updated the RC before the Aircraft it could cause problems with travel mode.
****Also Power on the aircraft on a level hard  surface and then go to the travel mode, it seems to me that the craft is being moved once it has powered up and the sensor thinks it is higher in the air confusing the VPS sensor. ( If you notice in the begining  of the  video the aircraft thinks it is  .2 meters off the ground)

Let me know The answers to my questing and try my suggestions, good luck

Donnie
2016-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules