Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shoxer89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2621 ft
Ireland

Hi all,
Phantom 3 Professional
The main problem - camera - black stripes on video and photos. It's like that since i've launched it for the first time (06/07/2016{d/m/y})
Vertical stripes, not zebra, not overexposure warning.
DJI_0019 (Large).JPG

& vid:

What may cause that stripes? Damaged camera/gimbal ribbon?

Second problem was the crash - flip over while landing and using CSC to stop the motors. I've touched the ground, did CSC and nothing except flip over happened.
I've run towards drone doing CSC few times but it didn't help, the motor started to squeak very loud and smoke. Only taking out the battery helped me to stop that squeak.
The shell is melted, the motor after cooling down is still working but not in position. Drone is flying.

Why CSC didn't stop the motors?

I was flying with Yuneec before without any problems, decided to upgrade to p3p and after these problems I'm a little bit worried about my future with DJI.
And I've read on this forum after accident that it wasn't only my case that CSC did nothing after flip over. Hmmm...

Any advices?

DSC_3821 (Medium).JPG
2016-7-8
Use props
shoxer89
lvl.2
Ireland

Anyway I still want to repair it myself or in local repair service I just need confirmation about camera and what's wrong with it.
I don't want to send it to eu dji service cause it's gonna take too long. I need it in 8 weeks :p
2016-7-9
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

You don't still have the clear sticky protection tape on the front of the lens?  Otherwise I think the camera is broken and needs replacing.  I doubt you can do it yourself unless it is loose cabling.  Check the wires/plugs at the gimbal and make sure they are intact.

With CSC, the current manual shows the current method to stop the motors is to hold the left stick down for 3 seconds after it has landed.  You can hold it down in flight, it won't stop the motors unless it is on the ground and stopped descending.  CSC on the ground causes the aircraft to twitch and can flip over sometimes.  For some reason it will not kill the motors if it has turned upside down, I guess the default action if it finds itself upside down is to fight to right itself first, disregarding any other input.   CSC will still work in flight and is reserved for emergencies if you need to kill the aircraft in a hurry.
2016-7-9
Use props
shoxer89
lvl.2
Ireland

No sticker on the lens, it looks the same with unscrewed filter. After inspecting gimbal in a better light i've found strange thing on a ribbon:
DSC_3844 (Large).JPG DSC_3845 (Large).JPG
looks like burnt or damaged. may loosen gimbal clamp cause it while shipping to me?
2016-7-9
Use props
shoxer89
lvl.2
Ireland

Found an answer on Youtube.
" I solved the problem by replacing the camera. Apparently is an issue of the light sensor.":

2016-7-9
Use props
shoxer89
lvl.2
Ireland

I must admit that their email customer service [EU] responds very quickly. I'm surprised - 5/5 for that, wow!

We'll see if their repair service is also so fast.
2016-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules