Phantom 2 Vision camera connection broken after Range Extender up...
14503 38 2016-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scotthan69
lvl.1

I have a Phantom 2 Vision. I'm using an iPhone 6S Plus. Earlier this week I opened the app and it said to "upgrade the firmware on the range extender" ... I did that and now the camera won't connect.

I've rebound by scanning the QR code, but then when I go back to try the camera the range extender disconnects and I have to press the reset button on the side to get it to work again. Powering off and on the range extender does not work.

Now I'm in the loop of doing the same thing over and over. I thought the problem might be fixed when I upgraded the DJI Vison app on the phone to version 1.0.60(2068) just now, but I get the same problems. Please help! I've seen this thread - http://forum.dji.com/thread-56343-1-1.html ...... how many others have been impacted?

Is there a master thread covering this issue?

2016-7-8
Use props
hardluck2go
lvl.1

Sorry to say you have just joined the countless others that have the same issue. As of right now there is nothing that I have found that works. DJI seems to be avoiding this issue.

All we can do is keep complaining until DJI does the right thing...FIX THEIR SCREW UP AT THEIR EXPENSE.

I have not found a master thread but all the subjects in the forums are filling up with the same issue just worded different.

2016-7-9
Use props
janj3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38747 ft
United States

hardluck2go@gma Posted at 2016-7-9 09:31
Sorry to say you have just joined the countless others that have the same issue. As of right now the ...

I've tried a countless number of times to persuade the support guys at DJI, both in the US and China, that they caused this problem.  Fortunately I have a Phantom 3 to continue my work.   They want us to send the P2 in for "repair" which will cost us all.  I've ordered a fresh, new in the box, RE700 off EBay, which hopefully has the original firmware, brought my IOS DJI app to an older version (it was 1.0.58 that caused the issue), I'll receive the RE700 on Monday and give it a shot.   I'll call support, tell them what I found, and if nothing is done my team of 21 Phantoms, mostly 2's will change brands.  Stills for Realtors can be done with the Yuneec Typhoon, so we'll just write the Phantom's off as a loss.   AND we'll make it known to every club in the northeast (USA) to NOT BUY DJI.   Buy the way, there's an IOS update for DJI Go which I refuse to bring down, who knows, my P3 may brick.
2016-7-9
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

janj3@optonline Posted at 2016-7-9 21:45
I've tried a countless number of times to persuade the support guys at DJI, both in the US and Chi ...

Let us know how it goes. I've currently started the RMA process, I'm going to just send in my RE500 and see how that goes.

Here is the transcript from my online support chat session last night.

---------

Welcome to , our operators are busy now, please wait a moment or leave us a message......
Dear DJI user:
DJI Care protection plans are available now!   
No deductibles, no repair limits, and large coverage amounts.
DJI Care, offering you worry-free flight.  
22:39:04

感谢您联系 DJI 在线聊天支持。我是Fay,很荣幸为您提供支持!

以防本次聊天意外中断,能够尽快为您安排后续回电,请问方便提供您的电话号码给我吗?
Thank you for contact DJI, I am Fay, how may I help you today?

感谢您联系 DJI 在线聊天支持。我是Fay,很荣幸为您提供支持!

以防本次聊天意外中断,能够尽快为您安排后续回电,请问方便提供您的电话号码给我吗?
Thank you for contact DJI, I am Fay, how may I help you today?

I have a Phantom 2 Vision. I'm using an iPhone 6S Plus. Earlier this week I opened the app and it said to "upgrade the firmware on the range extender" ... I did that and now the camera won't connect.
22:40:11

I've rebound by scanning the QR code, but then when I go back to try the camera the range extender disconnects and I have to press the reset button on the side to get it to work again. Powering off and on the range extender does not work.

Then i'm in the loop of doing the same thing over and over. I thought the problem might be fixed when I upgraded the DJI Vison app on the phone to version 1.0.60(2068) just now, but I get the same problems. Please help!

I've been reading the forum and found this thread -
22:41:16

Did the firmware update "brick" my range extender?

I am afraid so
22:42:52

so what is your policy for replacement?
22:43:59

we will arrange you to send it back to our US service center, if it is a product problem and still whithin warranty period on double check when we receive your phantom, we will arrange free service for you
22:45:20

What is the length of the warranty? I've had this Vison 2 for longer than a year.

Phantom_Fay Send a screenshot to you
view enlarged picture
22:47:44

ok, but DJI caused the issue, not me. You should take responsibility even if I'm outside warranty coverage. I did not cause the issue, your companies firmware update did.
22:49:26

I am sorry for this experience, but all I can do for you is to arrange send back for repair first to solve this product problem, as for your complain about our warranty policy, we hace customer care department and will discuss this for you later after we get your phantom
22:51:03

Why do I have to ship back the whole thing if just the range extender is "bricked" ... This is unacceptable. How do I escalate this issue?
22:52:55

we suggest you to send the phantom back just to make sure we can make sure it works when we send it back to you, but if you want to send only the remote, fo course it is available

ok, what's the procedure?
22:55:10

We are sorry to hear about the issue with your DJI Product. We recommend sending your product into our North American Support center, for diagnosis and repair. Please send an email with the below info to support.us@dji.com, so we can arrange for a RMA repair. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in your reply. We look forward to assisting you soon!

First and Last Name:
Shipping Address (no PO box):
Phone number:
Name of DJI Product:
Purchase date of product:
Dealer name or DJI Order Number:
Brief Description of damage or technical issue:
DJI account for activation: (Only applicable for Phantom, Inspire, OSMO and Ronin MX)
Troubleshooting steps you have tried to fix the issue before contacting support:
Do you have DJI Care:
(If yes, please include a copy of your DJI Care proof of purchase with your RMA.)

we will arrange the shipping label and repair service for you after we get your email
2016-7-9
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

deleted text
2016-7-9
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

scotthan69@hotm Posted at 2016-7-9 07:31
Let us know how it goes. I've currently started the RMA process, I'm going to just send in my RE500 ...

Scott,
This is total BS, you need to see if you can get @Dji Tim on here, he was the one initially suggesting that DJI would replace the RE,
If DJI screwed this up, they fix it at their cost...

See posts #12 and #72 in this thread and see if you can get Dji Tim to respond by replying directly or whatever it is you need to do

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... id%3D370&page=2

Get in touch with support.JPG
2016-7-9
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

Northofthe49th Posted at 2016-7-9 23:43
Scott,
This is total BS, you need to see if you can get @Dji Tim on here, he was the one initially  ...

Thanks for the link. I've received the RMA details and shipping label. I'll update my case with the link to what DJI-Tim said. Thanks again!
2016-7-9
Use props
hardluck2go
lvl.1

United States

DjI can send me what is needed to fix their screw up. I'm not going to spend one cent for any of this! The question is how to get them to actually help. I would think most of us are out of warranty. I am.
2016-7-9
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

So here's something "funny" to add ... I tweeted to the main DJI account last week, hoping to add more focus. Here's the tweet - Link to tweet

When I woke up this morning I saw a notification on my phone that they replied and said something to the effect of "Yes we will certainly replace the extender" ... I then went into my twitter notifications to look at the tweet and it was not there! It seems they deleted that tweet, and now I wish I would have taken a screenshot of the notification.  

My extender is boxed up and going out today. I'll let you know the outcome.
2016-7-11
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

scotthan69@hotm Posted at 2016-7-11 10:37
So here's something "funny" to add ... I tweeted to the main DJI account last week, hoping to add mo ...

Don't feel too bad, DJI somehow hid my post from the other day...but i found it...

Check here....

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... =1&extra=#pid449361

Bricking Compilation - Part 1.JPG
Bricking Compilation - Part 2.JPG
2016-7-11
Use props
npcarling26
New

I have also encountered this issue. I have done ALL of the troubleshooting tech tips, and I am well versed in the IT industry, and do not need some tech to tell me that doing them will resolve me issue. As soon as I attempt to bind my extender to my camera, it stops broadcasting WiFi. DJI obviously dropped the ball on this range extender upgrade, as obviously indicated by the fact that they pulled the app from the store, now it's time for them to own up and offer a solution to the issue. If the problem can be solved via software update, then that's all that needs to be done. However, if they bricked the RE500 extenders, then they need to bite the bullet, own up to their mistake, and replace the range extenders at THEIR expense. This update has been nothing but headaches and has rendered my $700 P2V+ absolutely useless. I've tried contacting them on their support facebook age and got a response, but have not heard from them from a solution, and am getting ever closer to filing a BBB complaint.
2016-7-11
Use props
hardluck2go
lvl.1

This is going to be a battle that may just not go far fast    I have a support ticket open and I asked them to just send me what is needed after they asked me to send them some more information to start an RMA ...so I can send the drone for inspection. This their fault and I really am not going to spend money to send in something that they will say is out of warranty.

I'm so disappointed over this. More and more people are complaining and nothing is being acknowledged. The Facebook and Twitter pages are hard get noticed because it is not right upfront like the ones DJI post in the timeline and people respond to.

2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

npcarling26@gma Posted at 2016-7-12 10:04
I have also encountered this issue. I have done ALL of the troubleshooting tech tips, and I am well  ...

Sorry for your experience.If your extender has been bricked due to the firmware issue and it has no physical damage, we will arrange free RMA for you. Please send it in for diagnosis and repairing. Thank you for your understanding.
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

hardluck2go@gma Posted at 2016-7-12 10:20
This is going to be a battle that may just not go far fast    I have a support ticket open and I ask ...

If you've opened a ticket, please send it in for diagnosis and repairing. Thank you for your understanding.
2016-7-11
Use props
hardluck2go
lvl.1

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-12 11:36
Sorry for your experience.If your extender has been bricked due to the firmware issue and it has n ...

That is good news. I assume that this also includes shipping both ways and even if the unit is out of warranty. Thank you for responding!
2016-7-11
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

hardluck2go@gma Posted at 2016-7-12 11:39
That is good news. I assume that this also includes shipping both ways and even if the unit is out ...

Yes, the RMA process includes a pre-printed UPS shipping label. You just have to drop it off, or call for a pickup at your house. I ONLY shipped back the range extender.

I also just received this message on twitter from my complaining to the main DJI account - Link to tweet with confirmation they will replace extender

Thank you DJI-Paladin for the reply on this thread. Open communication is very important in maintaining the brand and customer loyalty.
2016-7-11
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-11 20:38
If you've opened a ticket, please send it in for diagnosis and repairing. Thank you for your under ...

Why is my post http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid449361
not showing up?
2016-7-12
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126857 ft
Italy

today I had a strange experience, for the first time (after these phantom black issues) I had a stream. two times in a day, no probs. i was suspicious though. so, on the third time, live feed was no more. again.
anyway, i got my RMA and I'm sending Extender unit in anyway. *STRANGE*
2016-7-14
Use props
janj3
lvl.2
United States

I spoke with DJI support in the USA yesterday (7/15/16), the support gal told me DJI has the fix ready but is waiting for Apple to approve it.  Who knows how long this will take?  Does anyone else have any info they can share on this subject?
2016-7-15
Use props
lipfordb
lvl.1

United States

Want to hear something not so funny? After upgrading the app and bricking my range extender, I called DJI and got an RMA for repair. I sent the range extender to DJI and got it back about 2 days ago with the following message "No fault found. Repeater linked to test craft and APP and received video with no issue. Problem most likely lies with video transmitter of craft." After connecting everything up, and rebinding the camera, I still had no connection. Even after going to all the hassle of technical support, RMA numbers, and shipping the unit, DJI still didn't fix the Range Extender. So good luck everyone on having your RE's fixed.
2016-7-17
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

United States

lipfordb@gmail. Posted at 2016-7-17 23:54
Want to hear something not so funny? After upgrading the app and bricking my range extender, I calle ...

Not good. Still waiting to receive mine back.
2016-7-19
Use props
janj3
lvl.2
United States

ozione Posted at 2016-7-14 05:10
today I had a strange experience, for the first time (after these phantom black issues) I had a stre ...

Please let me know if your returned RE fixed the problem.  I bought a new RE700 on EBay, and even w/o the firmware push, I cannot bind to the camera.   DJI Vision 1.0.60 may have a change that is preventing the binding.   Today a friend is coming over with an android device, I'll be giving it a try, DJI support told me that the IOS app is being held up by Apple for the fix.
Ok here's the sccop.....a friend came over yesterday and brought his android tab.  The Android DJI Vision app on his android was ver 1.0.59.   My bricked RE700 could not be bound to the camera.   I also bought a new RE700 on EBay and we tried binding to the camera using the fresh RE700.   No luck!   I still have a paperweight.  I'm on hold right now with DJI support to figure out what the heck to do.  I'd just like to say my P2 flew flawlessly, app worked perfectly until the updated app flashed my RE700 on 7/5.  I'm giving up trying to repair myself, hopefully DJI will correct this problem with no cost seeing that they caused this issue.   I'll update this thread after I speak with them.
2016-7-20
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Slovenia

janj3@optonline Posted at 2016-7-20 16:11
Please let me know if your returned RE fixed the problem.  I bought a new RE700 on EBay, and even  ...

sure thing. will post the moment i get things returned.
2016-7-20
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Slovenia

lipfordb@gmail. Posted at 2016-7-18 06:54
Want to hear something not so funny? After upgrading the app and bricking my range extender, I calle ...

that's why i wrote in one of my messages that I specifically asked DJI support on WHAT to send in. at first I wanted to send in only RC but got reply from DJI support to send phantom also. so I sent the whole package. will let you guys know once I get things back.
2016-7-20
Use props
janj3
lvl.2
United States

ozione Posted at 2016-7-20 15:48
that's why i wrote in one of my messages that I specifically asked DJI support on WHAT to send in. ...

Just sent mine in today.  Has anybody been charged for this?   I'm just wondering if I have to re-mortgage my house.     
2016-7-25
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

United States

janj3@optonline Posted at 2016-7-25 16:29
Just sent mine in today.  Has anybody been charged for this?   I'm just wondering if I have to re- ...

I only sent in the extender. The RMA website says it's repaired and on the way back. I should have it tomorrow. I was not charged anything.
2016-7-31
Use props
scotthan69
lvl.1

United States

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH - Same EXACT Problem. All notes on the webpage said, "fixed" ... returning to sender.

NOTHING IS FIXED. It's the same damn thing. Attach to RE SSID, open app, go to settings, bind camera, then RE DROPS. Comes backup with a pin reset in the side. Then back around to the same circle.

FIX YOUR SHIT!
2016-8-1
Use props
npcarling26
New

United States

Any official response as to the status of this? If sending my Range Extender in is just gonna result in DJI claiming to have fixed it, but still being broken, then I'm not even gonna bother with the hassle.

Shame on DJI. Well before my Range Extender was bricked, I had plans of eventually upgrading to a Phantom 4 as my main unit. However, until DJI fully repairs or replaces affected parts on my P2V, they will not get a single cent out of me buying new products, I'd rather take my business to another drone manufacturer.
2016-8-2
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Well there are 2 parts to the FPV Wi-Fi, the range extender and the transmitter in the Phantom, sounds like its the internal unit that is faulty if you still have the same problem after the extender was sent in.
Guess that shows that the extender update was not the cause of the problem after all.
Anyone thinking of sending their P2 in for repair needs to send both parts to be safe. Although if its not covered under warranty (and not many P2 V+'s will still be under a year old), then most dealers will sell you a internal Wi-Fi unit and you can fit it yourself.
2016-8-2
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Bosnia and Herzegovina

ozione Posted at 2016-7-20 21:48
that's why i wrote in one of my messages that I specifically asked DJI support on WHAT to send in. ...

sorry guys but this is something we will either solve by some serious actions or they'll simply sweep everything under the carpet. here's my story:
- i sent whole phantom to the service (phantom + rc)
- i got an invoice
1) PART3 P2V+ WI-FI video link module = 159,00 EUR exl. VAT
2) Repair services(Hour) = 53,00 EUR exl. VAT
3) Shipping = 25,00 EUR exl. VAT
4) Discount = 15%

Sure thing I demonstrated, trying to point to their mistake, ruining god-knows-how-many Phantoms out there. Still, my suggestion was to pay for repair (labour) but not parts. This is the answer I got:
A warranty period is a period of time in which the product can be considered to be under warranty. Outside of this period it is no longer possible, regardless of reasons. I am sorry to say the RMA will not be taken under warranty.

So, If a manufacturer fucks you up and your unit is out of warranty, this is what to expect.
Very, very bad.
2016-8-3
Use props
AndyA
lvl.1

Sweden

So.. I guess you can add one more person to the list of bricked P2V+ due to the whole forced update debacle.
I've kept my P2V+ stored in it's backpack since I last used it in september and everything was working just fine then. This January I decided to take it out for a flight.
After I've updated everything necessary I took it outside but the preview was all blacked out. Telemetry and controls was working though.

I was wondering how on earth it could just brake by itself tucked away safley in it's backpack, started to search for possible errors by pinging the different networkdevices in the internal network.
I concluded that it was the onboard WiFi unit that was faulty, got sick of it and tucked it away again and haven't touched it until this past week I started reading the forums and it all got very obvious to me what was going on here..
So my guess is that it's not the extender that broke during this update, but rather the internal WiFi module due to changes made in the range extender.

Has there been any further word on this, or any deeper investigations by users affected by this issue?
Am I on the right track with my thoughts or is it determined to be the extender?
If it is the extender, why did my WiFi module brake directly after the update after being stored for months in a working state?
And where do I go from here since we don't have a service center in Sweden?

/Andy
2016-8-6
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

As you will be out of warranty, you can buy a new internal Wi-Fi unit from a dealer.
I know you are not in the UK, but this is what you are looking for HERE

2016-8-6
Use props
AndyA
lvl.1

Sweden

Thanks, but as it is now I'm investigating whether or not DJI is to blame here since it was directly after the update it broke. Same as countless other people I've been reading about lately as well, and I don't think anyone would accept to be charged for something they didn't choose to do with this being an automatic update.
I have however been searching for a replacement module but lo and behold, they're out of stock almost everywhere, and I don't think it's solely beacuse of the age of the product..
2016-8-6
Use props
janj3
lvl.2
United States

AndyA Posted at 2016-8-6 13:49
Thanks, but as it is now I'm investigating whether or not DJI is to blame here since it was directly ...

I had this problem with my Phantom 2 Vision, I bought it used and it came with an RE700 instead of an RE500.  I spoke with DJI several times, wasn't sure what to do, but finally I got an answer, guess I spoke with the right person.  I explained the Phantom worked perfectly until I updated the IOS Vision app, and it forced the RE firmware upgrade down.  After I applied it to the Phantom, the 5.8G stuff still worked, but the 2.4G stopped working.   i couldn't bind the RE700 to the camera.  Like a jerk I bought a new RE700 on EBay thinking that an untouched one would bind.  Nope, didn't do it.   I could ping both the camera and the RE before I went through the binding procedure.....they both showed as WIFI connections on my IPhone 6s.  So after explaining all this to tech support, they told me to send the whole thing in.  It took 3 weeks, but I received an email saying it was repaired and coming back.  Now I sent them a Phantom Vision, and they sent me a Phantom Vision Plus back.  Everything worked, they told me they didn't have parts for the Phantom Vision, so they had to slap a Vision Plus camera on mine.  I also own a P3, and was very pleased that I got the Vision Plus camera installed.....now both my Phantoms don't have the jitters in their videos!   The biggest surprise was they paid for shipping from Connecticut to Washington state and there was no charge for the repair.  So, whoever reads this, don't give up hope.   Their service is very good, it just took time to get this done.  That firmware upgrade obviously did more than mess up the RE.
2016-8-21
Use props
Davey J
New

United States

Anything happen with this issue? I am researching the problem because, like countless others, I just pulled my PV2+ out of a 5 month storage and found that I have no video on my vision app. Like many others, I am connected to the camera, can take video and photos, can adjust camera angle BUT NO VIDEO SCREEN. It worked when I put it away 5 months ago. The only changes are the vision app and the android version update.  I loaded the vision app into an older version android phone and get the same results. I would say the problem is the vision app. I haven't seen any posts where DJI has fixed this issue except for some people who had to pay for new wifi modules. How would my wifi module go bad by itself sitting in a box? Somebody threatened a class action law suit. Has anyone heard any news on that subject? Now I have two PV2+s sitting on my desk that don't work.
2017-1-12
Use props
Billj747
lvl.1

United States

My P2V+ was just bricked by their update as well.  It's been working great for years and as soon as the update was completed, the video link quit working.  After spending over 3 hours on hold and with their support staff, they had me send it in only to notify me taht the WI-FI video link module and RE700 repeater need to be replaced to the tune of $267.

This is unacceptable since the P2V+ has been working perfectly until THEIR forced update.  If the components randomly failed during flight or storage, or after a crash, that's one thing, but since THEY forced the update which broke the unit, whether accidentally or maliciously, DJI should be responsible for the repair.

So far their claims department has turned down the repair and they don't seem to be standing behind their own actions, products, or customers.

If you have a P2V+  - DO NOT DO ANY UPDATES!!!
2017-1-20
Use props
Billj747
lvl.1

United States

Update:  What a horrible company.  They needed my proof of purchase twice to verify that I'm the original buyer and to see if it's still under warranty.  They apparently are so incompetent that my original submission of the proof of purchase wasn't tied to the creation of my Case number.

Each phone call was a minimum of a 30 minute wait and often 45 minutes to an hour.  I was 'accidentally disconnected' TWICE forcing me to go to the end of the queue and waiting again.  The first level of 'support' is less than useless while the supervisors/managers aren't all that helpful either.

A supervisor promised an immediate call back 'within an hour' which tuned out to be an email response 3 days later offering a 50% discount on the repair...to the bricked Range Extender which THEIR update CAUSED.  After another hour on the phone, rejecting this offer, a supervisor asked the head of the warranty department to cover it and was turned down.

Even at a 50% discount ($133), they are still profiting A LOT on these components.  It's unacceptable for a company to intentionally or accidentally release a software update that renders a product useless, and then profiting off of the repairs.

DJI is a horrible company to deal with and I don't trust them at all.  You've lost me as a customer.
2017-1-24
Use props
djiuser_r6eFZCa
lvl.1
United States

I received a Phantom 2 with no camera as a gift. Only had a few hours flight on it. I bought a new replacement camera and an extender. Received the dreaded connection error.  I could not figure out why the DJI app said I was connected to my Phantom wifi but when I opened the camera DJI app it showed no Wifi connection. I got an app called Wifi Analyzer and saw I had two Mac address for the Phantom. One was for the Extender and the other was for the Phantom. I turned on the Phantom, then the Controller and kept the extender off, and used that Mac address to bind it the came up in the Analyzer. I shut down, turned on the Phantom, turned on the Controller, waited, turned on the extender and bound it with the DJI application. I shut down, turned on the Phantom, Turned on the controller, waited and then turned on the extender and opened the app. It worked and I now can used the camera with the Phantom.  If your camera came with your Phantom you may be able to use the program to scan you code on the drone. I would trust the Wifi address that shows up in the Analyzer.
2017-11-26
Use props
djiuser_r6eFZCa
lvl.1
United States

I received a Phantom 2 with no camera as a gift. Only had a few hours flight on it. I bought a new replacement camera and an extender. Received the dreaded connection error.  I could not figure out why the DJI app said I was connected to my Phantom wifi but when I opened the camera DJI app it showed no Wifi connection. I got an app called Wifi Analyzer and saw I had two Mac address for the Phantom. One was for the Extender and the other was for the Phantom. I turned on the Phantom, then the Controller and kept the extender off, and used that Mac address to bind it the came up in the Analyzer. I shut down, turned on the Phantom, turned on the Controller, waited, turned on the extender and bound it with the DJI application. I shut down, turned on the Phantom, Turned on the controller, waited and then turned on the extender and opened the app. It worked and I now can used the camera with the Phantom.  If your camera came with your Phantom you may be able to use the program to scan you code on the drone. I would trust the Wifi address that shows up in the Analyzer.
2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules