wifi repeater connection failed with dji phantom 2 vision
15559 11 2015-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nguyendung1307.
lvl.1

Vietnam

Normally i connect wifi between my phone with camera. But now i dont connect, check bind on dji app see: wifi repeater connection failed.
So i check wifi extender is power is strong, but system is not blind. Signal is fix.
So that the wifi extender have problem. It not work. So i must do it?

2015-1-24
Use props
glockstar172
New

United States

I am having the same exact issue and i've tried various devices to connect including different iPhone versions.  I have done a lot of reading and went through all the steps numerous times with no luck.  Very frustrating.
2015-2-27
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I also have this problem from time to time. My iPhone sees the phantom network, but can not connect. The activity signal on the extender is in this occasions fixed - not blinking. Some times it takes me 10 min to get a connection ( I alway get connection in the end). When this happens I have found that turning off and on the extender helps.
This seems not related to upgrading of software or anything - it has been like this since the phantom was new. It has also nothing to say if it other networks in the flying area. Sometimes it connects at once .
I t is a bit frustrating as I do not understand why it is like this.

-----------------------------------
P2V + V3
Iphone 6 Plus - ios 8.1.3
DJI Vision App 1.0.48
Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.6
Phantom 2 Vision+ Main Controller Firmware* v3.08
Phantom 2 Vision+ Central Board Firmware* v1.0.2.10
DJI FC200 Camera V1.3.0.g
2015-2-27
Use props
nemobox
New

South Korea

After Downgrade 3.08, Wifi can not access to my Phantom. So, I can't see the camera view and control the camera.
How can I solve it??
2015-3-1
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Have you tried resetting the range extender and then rebinding the camera to it.

Before doing this, open the app and in the binding section make a note of the MAC address of the camera, you will need it later

Power on the RE wait for 30 seconds then use a pin to press and hold the reset button until the unit restarts.

Once started reconnect to the WIFI and open the app and go to the binding section. enter the MAC address of the new camera and press the blue tick, it may take a couple of tries to get it to work.
2015-3-1
Use props
pino.donofrio
New

Italy

Hallo
I have same problem
Giuseppe
Milano - Italy
2015-3-3
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Usually the firmware would not affect the binding link. So firmware cannot be a cause.
First, check the connection between aircraft and gimble.
Then, reset extender.
Then, rebinding.
If still not work, you need to contact support.
2015-3-3
Use props
nguyendung1307.
lvl.1

Vietnam

So i do step by step as DJI say that. But on mobile open app then rebinding, but it not work and indicator as; wifi connection failed.
Detail see images attach.
Pls help me resolve this problem.

Thanks for yours support!

binding

binding

ssid

ssid
2015-3-8
Use props
bobs747
New

United States

My new unit, right out of the box has this issue of no connection. i have tried various devices to connect including different iPhones.  I have done a lot of reading and went through all the steps numerous times with no luck.  Very frustrating for a new product right out of the box. I go to a meet next week. I will show everyone at this event this problem with DJI products, and maybe by then, a fix.
2015-3-9
Use props
murat.tutuncu
New

Turkey

HELP MEEE!
ı bought a new p2v but ı can not connect the camera. ı did everything "deleting app, rebind, check the cable, uptade firmware ...... read billion page and forum" lots of people mention this problem but no solution. and also when ı try to scan qr code the app dont open the camera " ı check the privacy there is no djı app" ı am bored
2015-6-10
Use props
fans885f8cee
New

Ireland

Hi, I am getting on my iPhone message, Connection to Phantom Failed. Can anyone help please?
2017-8-2
Use props
Nikolay Kononov
lvl.1
Russia

nguyendung1307. Posted at 2015-3-8 08:36
So i do step by step as DJI say that. But on mobile open app then rebinding, but it not work and indicator as; wifi connection failed.
Detail see images attach.
Pls help me resolve this problem.

my friend had this problem.
Samsung galaxy could not save the MAC address and connect the helicopter.
I suggested using an iphone, my friend used an iphone and he did it the first time.
2018-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules