Czechia

When drones are your life, you become part of AndruVision.cz

2016-7-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Eh, I don't mean to be rude, & I'm Czech too, but even though That was an awesome intro, where is the epic drone video? ;-)
I hope there is a part two to this, because that left me hanging in mid air, so to peak. Hahaha

Ok, post it up... Show us your wonderful scenic world...

RedHotPoker
2016-7-11
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

I would have used the back pack for a launching platform.   Did you see all the dust blown up aftter takeoff?   Some of that grit gets in the motors
2016-7-11
Use props
tomasocadly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2215259 ft
Czechia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-7-11 17:35
Eh, I don't mean to be rude, & I'm Czech too, but even though That was an awesome intro, where is th ...

This is part two
2016-7-11
Use props
tomasocadly
lvl.2
Czechia

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-7-11 19:01
I would have used the back pack for a launching platform.   Did you see all the dust blown up aftter ...

backpack wouldnt help...
2016-7-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It's an nice video, thanks for sharing.
2016-7-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

That, was what I was after.. Thanks. Too bad in a way, that my Grand Parents had to escape their home country and migrate to Canada to be happy...
I often consider, my happy life here, to what it might have been like, had my anscestors stayed put?
Thanks for posting this, it had me feeling home sick, to Be there. ;-) what a beautiful location to call home. Thanks again.
You should be proud to have such a scenic country to live in and to call home.  Much Ike I feel about living here, in Beautiful Alberta, my home and native land, today. Ha

RedHotPoker
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

tomasocadly Posted at 2016-7-12 01:43
This is part two  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r00OUIxznE

Good footage.
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-7-12 06:56
That, was what I was after.. Thanks. Too bad in a way, that my Grand Parents had to escape their hom ...

The difference would be you have to learn English as a second language and most likely don't speak as good as you do now.
2016-7-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hi @DJI-H.C, Hey, thanks, I think? ;-) (-;   Ah, why yes, that is a very true statement. & I often pride myself in being fluent and concise.
Having the mental ability of Speaking and Writing eloquently (in any known or unknown language, for that matter) is a passion and something to aways strive toward.
Ah, quite seriously though, my kind ~ flattering Sir, I don't speak English any where near as well, to someone who has been highly "edumicated”. Hahaha
I think you probably understand & speak my native language of Canadian English, much better than my Mandarin Chinese. Ne ho mah... Eh?
Reading lots on the interwebs and books helps. Plus writing plenty on forums, interwebs-blogs and emails to web friends, news groups.
Even watching foreign language movies and films, reading favorite books, You begin to undersrand minute nuances and meanings of intimate feelings.
Until you have traveled the tiny you spinning globe and spent some time with other cultures, or live in a large neighborhood filled with a variety of friendly immigrants. . .
It's kind of difficult to understand exactly what the heck some eager people are trying to say in here, in their broken or Pigeon English, communication styles.
That's why explanatory videos are often helpful to figure out what the actual issues are that those Phantom Pilots are facing, asking for assistance or guidance.. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-7-11
Use props
Sebb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 498199 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Very nicely done. Nice color work. Great job!
only feedback would be, some of the overhead shots are a bit dark overall, objectively as well as compared to rest of footage.

How did you manage the smooth turns - was this an Inspire or waypoint missions?
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I really enjoyed the scenery. I would recommend putting it on SkyPixel when you have a chance.
2016-7-12
Use props
tomasocadly
lvl.2
Czechia

Sebb Posted at 2016-7-12 16:46
Very nicely done. Nice color work. Great job!
only feedback would be, some of the overhead shots are ...

Thank you. This was shot with DJI Phantom 3 and flew with skills only, no waypoints
2016-7-13
Use props
Sebb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 498199 ft
  • >>>
Germany

wow nice flying then
that passage from 1:14 really looks very hard to pull off so smooth manually single controller
2016-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules