Early morning in Dovedale
898 4 2016-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deltaevo
lvl.2

United Kingdom

having such lousy weather in the north of the Uk at the moment, trying to get out is becoming a real pain. managed an early morning out in Dovedale, Derbyshire, when the sun was out. Anyway a few minutes of film graded in monochrome.

2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I really liked the tone of the video. I did notice that some of the cuts in the beginning seemed a bit jumpy, but it's overall quite good. Thank you for sharing.
2016-7-11
Use props
deltaevo
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-11 23:02
I really liked the tone of the video. I did notice that some of the cuts in the beginning seemed a b ...

Hi Jamie, thanks for that comment, yes it was a little juumpy Im a noob at this editing malarky. Flying and shooting is a different skill set to land based work, unfortunately the weather being what it is I cant get out enough with the bird. Also I feel its better when you have a project to shoot, rather than going out on the hoof. Have a project to shoot a Tooyota GT86 in the coming weeks combining some footage from the Osmo and Inspire. Just sorting out some locations is the fun part.
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

deltaevo Posted at 2016-7-12 17:22
Hi Jamie, thanks for that comment, yes it was a little juumpy Im a noob at this editing malarky. F ...

It's always good to get some editing practice in. . With editing, it's really figuring out when to trim the front and back end of a clip to ensure that the movement isn't too jarring.

I hope you have fun with your upcoming project.
2016-7-12
Use props
deltaevo
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-12 20:34
It's always good to get some editing practice in. . With editing, it's really figuring ou ...

Couldn't agree more, one can only hope of an improvement
2016-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules