When will the new FC350Z zoom camera for Inspire/ OSMO released?
2155 7 2016-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Its obvious there exist a FC350Z new zoom camera and there exist even a firmware for it. When will it be released?

It might be the reason for the 30% Inspire+FC350 sell off and the free extra battery for the OSMO+FC350.

I wanted to buy an OSMO but will rather wait now though the new camera will sure be more expensive then the selloff now. The OSMO is in selloff since weeks now but probably warehouses are still full of it.

However I would more appreciate a real honest 50% sell off of outdated products and a clear announcement of shortly arriving already existing new products instead of a 10% discount-trap to buy a outdated product which I will regret in 2-3 months when from one day to another magically a better version appears.
2016-7-11
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

ah its finally here
Zenmuse-Z3-5.jpg
2016-7-14
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

Its much too expensive as it still hat the tiny chip which produces aquarells instead of pictures, I dont see the zoom can make good pictures here and with video i bet it will rather look strange then good. Also the aperture change 2.8-5.2 is rather much for just 3,5x zoom. I am disappointed from this its not a buy.

If then on the OSMO BUT it seems the drone version its not compatible with OSMO and will be sold separately for the OSMO?
2016-7-14
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

agree it's a bit pricey.
But for me the biggest setback is the fact that there's no increase in Megapixels from the X3.....
I'll wait for test results before jumping into conclusions.
2016-7-14
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

Linolens Posted at 2016-7-14 12:56
agree it's a bit pricey.
But for me the biggest setback is the fact that there's no increase in Mega ...

Would the Megapixels not be ok if the small chip would not make them so washed? I would need a higher bitrate in video and a bigger chip in it more Megapixels would not change these problems.
2016-7-14
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Macao

Machoman Posted at 2016-7-14 19:30
Would the Megapixels not be ok if the small chip would not make them so washed? I would need a hig ...

I have zero complaints about the quality of stills I'm getting out of the X3.
I take pictures mostly for construction progress and the increase in megapixels would be a personal preference of mine.
Higher bitrate and all you can go for a X5R. I'm happy with a X5 for now as I'm not doing cinematography.
The price is the price. Don't like it, don't buy it.
2016-7-14
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Austria

Linolens Posted at 2016-7-15 04:28
I have zero complaints about the quality of stills I'm getting out of the X3.
I take pictures most ...

A 4K camera should have at least 100 Mbit/s. Thats the system and common sense should say this. The X5R may be good for pictures but for videos the flight time is too low and the handling in RAW format too time consuming AND too expensive. Cannot be that the only way to get a good video is to have someone paying xxxx $ for it because otherwise you cannot store it.

This could instead easy and free be accomplished with 100 Mbit/s or more even on the X3.
2016-7-14
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Macao

Machoman Posted at 2016-7-15 15:53
A 4K camera should have at least 100 Mbit/s. Thats the system and common sense should say this. Th ...

Machoman,
i have to buy into your geek words (no pun intended) because I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as you are on bitrates and so on.
For now, at my level of ignorance and shallow pockets, I'm pretty happy to make my bucks taking stills when I have time.
For me aerialmedia it's a hobby that pays for itself.
2016-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules