866491 866491 2016-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

radioflyerrick Posted at 2016-7-22 06:41
Got the new firmware update just fine, but now I can not see any picture on my galaxy note 4, and I  ...

After the updating, all the MC settings will be set to default. So if you want to use the sport mode, please enable multiple flight modes in MC settings before flight. As for your Note 4, please make sure USB debugging mode and MTP mode are enabled. Try with different cables or reinstall the DJI Go app if necessary.
2016-7-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

qcplab Posted at 2016-7-21 22:42
okay, I see.

The option for "Factory Reset" is also there?

This option is for resetting the MC settings.
2016-7-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

qcplab Posted at 2016-7-21 22:48
I am answering to the question, because it seems I have the same issue.

It manifests itself over  ...

Seems strange.Does the issue come up every time with this operation? A video of recording this issue on the screen would be helpful.
2016-7-22
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

kaitlyn.mclachl Posted at 2016-7-19 21:48
Since updating android app on my nexus 7 AND firmware update, I've been feeling like the video feed  ...

With every update, older devices  become more and more obsolete. A newer device will solve the video lag or you could use a third party app to control your quad, litchi works great on older devices.
2016-7-23
Use props
radioflyerrick
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-22 18:01
Seems strange.Does the issue come up every time with this operation? A video of recording this iss ...

yes,
I have just went out and tried, unfortunately it is still having the issue, I see there is another firmware update, should I do that and try again?
2016-7-23
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

radioflyerrick Posted at 2016-7-24 12:03
yes,
I have just went out and tried, unfortunately it is still having the issue, I see there is  ...

If you drone still jumps up and down when it is running the latest 1.2.503, I'd suggest you to get in touch with our tech support and send it in for further diagnosis.
2016-7-24
Use props
qcplab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 764423 ft
Ukraine

To DJI Paladin, Ken and all the followers,

- yes, this strange behavior occurs each time I start Phantom 4. Once I release the sticks, it may spontaneously climb up up or descend by as much as 20 meters.
- once I take control, the craft is rock solid in the air.
- the altimeter is weird, showing sometimes 20 feet above current position, and it doesnt reset when it enters radar area, but it resets on touch down.

I did all sorts of calibrations and all I achived is increasing IMU warming up time and tilted horizon... now it tilts in the same side I yaw, and no, I dont have this FPV mode on.

Guys, my P4 is less than month from when I made purchase, why all this crap suddenly, can not you make good beta testing!
2016-7-25
Use props
qcplab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 764423 ft
Ukraine

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-22 17:48
This option is for resetting the MC settings.

Can you please tell me what is MC?

If this is Master Controller, is this the mother board in the craft itself? In which state then it will be after resetting it?
1. Ready to fly,
2. as shipped, or
3. need to calibrate every sensors, including visual positioning and obstacle avoidance, just to take off?

Can the reset operation be made by end user with PhD in technology? ;)
2016-7-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-7-23 20:50
With every update, older devices  become more and more obsolete. A newer device will solve the vid ...

This is true, I have an iPad Air and it's just a hair slower now but only in the map page when scrolling. My iPad Pro is flawless.
2016-7-25
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

I have noticed some minor altitude deviations from what is on the RC and reality after the last upgrade.

Pure guess based solely upon my past experience in software design:
Maybe the software patch that was added to eliminate the altitude drop at hover is the cause?  Sometimes, software correction algorithms can have different affects on the different hardware they are trying to control, unless there is a proven hardware feedback loop system in place to auto correct for differences in hardware tolerances.

As far as the video issue, I also have that as well; it seems the P4 can not stay in Auto/4mbbs mode, which will provide the maximum range. Litchi confirmed this and they are contacting DJI.  
2016-7-25
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

Hello and good morning to Paladin in Hongkong.

After update to 1.2.503 the App still tells me: firmware is off date.

What can I do.

Second question is:
After my friend list his drone in the sea (see my posts) I like to attach a tiny divide wit weight of 3 Gramm to be able to recover my airplane in case same will happen.what's the best place to do so.
?
2016-7-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

qcplab Posted at 2016-7-25 22:08
Can you please tell me what is MC?

If this is Master Controller, is this the mother board in the c ...

MC =Main Control in the aircraft like the CPU in your computer. After resetting the parameters will be set to default such as the RTH height.
2016-7-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-26 09:55

After update to 1.2.503 the App still tells me: firm ...

1.Could you send me the a screenshot of the issue of question 1? Can DJI Go app detect the firmware version correctly?
2.Basically it is not recommended to add anything especially some 3rd-party accessories. But you can find some instructions from their manufacturers.
2016-7-25
Use props
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-26 11:55

After update to 1.2.503 the App still tells me: firm ...

Is it the go App telling you it is not current firmware to the DJI Assistant 2 app?

If it is the DJI assistant 2 app, you must also have your controller turned on for it to detect the unit as a whole.
2016-7-25
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-26 11:18
1.Could you send me the a screenshot of the issue of question 1? Can DJI Go app detect the firmwa ...

Hi  paladin. Can't add pictures. Just if I push the button "chose file"    nothing happen. Have made 2 screenshot. Email? Why I can't upload? How can upload ?

To the second.. people add all the time some "stuff" on the drone: stickers, Gimbal protectors, tracker, lights.. ect.  That's how it is. Not many people ask friendly for the locations of some sensors, they just do. So please be kind and provide this information.  When the drone hits the water , the warranty docent matter anymore at all. So what is so bad to do a locator on to fish the trash out of water.?
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-26 17:15
Hwill  paladin. Can't add pictures. Just if I push the button "chose file"    nothing happen. Have ...

Normally it should prompt up a window for you to select the files.Refresh the page or try with other browser.
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-26 17:20
Normally it should prompt up a window for you to select the files.Refresh the page or try with oth ...

I use only the DJI to app to enter the forum. I'm in china. Everything is not so easy to do straigt. So it looks like the App has a bug.

2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
United States

A small pop-up appears... to select a file. Just the button is on an Android system out of funktion...that socks...
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
United States

Now I checked the newest DjiGo for Android on my Samsung S5.
There is a "post" button and above a sort of picture button.
Try to activate this button. ..waist of time.
NOT WORKING.
So dear Dji-Paladin.. Can you drop a statement why such simple software is just doiNG the Job for yor Apple clients, but not for Android clients? Something like "primary and secondary" clients?{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}{:4_154:}

But back to my question... How Can I now upload picturs to u?
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-26 18:36
Now I checked the newest DjiGo for Android on my Samsung S5.
There is a "post" button and above a so ...

We really need screenshots to see exactly what you are talking about. I have a S6 and everything is working fine.
As far as something to protect loss of sinking aircraft in water is i used to use these. They are hard to find now. Whenever I flew over water i just zip-tied two onto the bottom of the arms. But that's my own aircraft and DJI doesn't recommend adding aftermarket devices to the your aircraft.
2016-7-26
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

Any1 help me...i used to get full 6min of rec time if i rec that long n now its rec 30 second x5 what did i hit now...thx John
2016-7-26
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

I cant get my phantom 4 to record entire flight now 4 some reason..its rec in 30 second pieces
2016-7-26
Use props
johnarmstrong11
lvl.1
Canada

RemusE Posted at 2016-7-12 07:47
Did a first flight with the new firmware, everything worked fine for me. No drops here. Thanks!!!

Hey bud im tryin to get some1 to help me...i have p4 n i cant get video to record longer then 30 sec anymore...it used to record as long as my flight...dont know wat ive done wrong now...thx John
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

johnarmstrong11 Posted at 2016-7-27 07:59
Hey bud im tryin to get some1 to help me...i have p4 n i cant get video to record longer then 30 s ...

How do you record the video, by touching app's icon or pressing the recording button on RC? Have you tried to format the card or use another card to do a recording test?
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-26 17:20
Normally it should prompt up a window for you to select the files.Refresh the page or try with oth ...

Hello Paladin. I finally figured out the issue of the upload button.
Your app and software developer is using a " shockwave flash" application to realise the upload. But. Windows 10 or 7 as well Android do not support anymore Flash- applications for safety reasons.
DJI should change soon the way to make software. I do not have flash on any computer or Android devive. I couldn't find in the rupee and regulations to be a client of DJi that I have to provide it.
So please tell me how to upload pictures...
Thx
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-27 14:08
Hello Paladin. I finally figured out the issue of the upload button.
Your app and software develop ...

I've reported this issue to our forum developers and they are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and currently you may need to use the computer to upload the pics.Google chrome browser is a good choice.But now if you have difficulty in uploading pictures, I'd suggest you to use DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the latest firmware. Make sure the RC's firmware is 1.6.0. What's more, if it is convenient, try to use different devices and network to detect the firmware version again. Reinstall the app if necessary (before your reinstall it, don't forget to sync all of your flight records to the cloud via DJI Go app)
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-27 14:19
I've reported this issue to our forum developers and they are working on it. Sorry for the inconve ...

so.again . i try to upload the screenshots.

paladin.. where i can see the RC-version? how can i update the firmware for the RC?

screenshot1

screenshot1

screenshot2

screenshot2
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

REALLY  FLASH PLAYER?
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

REALL.FLASH PLAYER??
I have to shut down all known about bad software and download flashplayer. Now it works. But my computer is open for hackers. Thank you DJI. Better you change the scripting of your apps and software, because it something happen now with this pc.. you will get an email.
I'm really pissed. How you can should out"we are the best" and still use a flash software what is well known to cause trouble. All big software platforms such as Apple, Microsoft and Android gives continuing  warnings about flash. But you.- the best and biggest- forced me to install it... or nobody can help me, right
( man.. I'm really angry)
Next time you can send someone from Honking to Sanya, Gain an to fix the problems you some to me.
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-27 14:46
so.again . i try to upload the screenshots.

Could the firmware version be shown correctly after rebooting the RC and drone?
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

no.
what is the release dat of the last rc firmware
2016-7-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-27 15:31
no.
what is the release dat of the last rc firmware

Have you tried to use different mobile device? It is recommended to use the latest DJI Go app. For android, the latest version is 2.8.3. And please try to connect the drone to your computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 to see the firmware version.
2016-7-26
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

@Paladin.
I use an Samsung Galaxy S Tab2 9.7"  SM-T815c.Android 5.02.  This is a Chines version. DJI version is 2.8.3,  as well the APP is up to date.
Furthremorse I use an Samsung Galaxy S5 Mobil device. Android 6.02 German version. DJI last version.

On my Win10 computer is your Assistant2 in latest Version.

On my P4 is 1.2.503.

On my Rc.. I have no idea, Becaus nobody is talking me how to see that if the original firmware is not showing.

In case I need more devices let me know when DJI will send to me. I will organize someone is there.
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-27 16:11
@Paladin.
I use an Samsung Galaxy S Tab2 9.7"  SM-T815c.Android 5.02.  This is a Chines version. DJI ...

Do you see any other error message in on the screen? Does the RC indicator look cyan?It doesn't hurt to refresh the drone's firmware via DJI Assistant 2 to try again.
2016-7-27
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
China

Sir.
Indicator is cyan. Off you're I can redo all. I can buy new hardware. But did you see how much dim this her consumes? My time as a client. I know you , Paladin, try to help us.So please don't take it privat. But all the software issues I can read here are made not by clients, but they eat our time. The drone is a toy I only can buy if I have the money. After that it will eat my time . Not good.

Back to your words. No error message. Gust talking me firmware is off time. And no informations about RC or version.

Is there a shop/expert here in Sanya?
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-27 17:04
Sir.
Indicator is cyan. Off you're I can redo all. I can buy new hardware. But did you see how much  ...

Please try to use this method to force RC to update via the DJI Go app.Cyan indicator on the RC is related to a RC update faliure:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any fingers, and turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.
2016-7-27
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
United States

Is the aircraft during this process connected to the assistance2?
2016-7-27
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
lvl.4
United States

Is the controller wired to something during?
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-27 17:38
Is the aircraft during this process connected to the assistance2?

No need to turn on the aircraft or connect it to DJI Assistant when you try to force to upgrade the RC.
2016-7-27
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

thorsten.yachtc Posted at 2016-7-27 17:38
Is the controller wired to something during?

Normally the RC updating failure will lead to the cyan (which seems like white or aqua) RC indicator. Try the methods above and see whether it helps
2016-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules