ATTENTION ALL DJI HATERS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gabe R
lvl.4

Amazon prime day has the 3DR solo for $599, go buy that and well see you back soon complaing about how much better DJI is.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01C ... VGFEFWHW54KV9W8CVNF
2016-7-12
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

THANK YOU... I was just thinking before I saw your post how I would like to see positive posts all I see is complaints well I have a phantom 3 standard with upgrade I've gotten out 1600 feet out and 400 a perfectly clear video works fine every feature works fine
2016-7-12
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4

THANK YOU... I was just thinking before I saw your post how I would like to see positive posts all I see is complaints well I have a phantom 3 standard with upgrade I've gotten out 1600 feet out and 400 a perfectly clear video works fine every feature works fine
2016-7-12
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4

I have a couple I've built myself they all work the best they can but the Phantom is just so much awesome even the standard. I met a new friend cuz he crashed his xiro in my yard so we became friends then he bought a Phantom 3 I saw how great it was bought one too and I'm so happy with it I tried at least three different flight controller boards on my self built the only one that was worth the beans was a cc3d but it has no AutoAnything it does what you input on the sticks and that is all at least it was trustworthy compared to the others but the Phantom's are really good
2016-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules