Front right motor stuck on
785 4 2016-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jgluch
New

United States

Hey guys,

I have a problem that could have turned out a lot worse. I went to take off my inspire 1 pro and the front right motor immediately went to 100%. This of course flipped the drone over and broke some props (so I'm grateful this didn't happen mid flight). I thought it might be a firmware issue so I updated the to the latest firmware (1.09.01) and re-calibrated everything. Still not working right. I turn everything on (no props) and then ease the left stick up and the front right motor still accelerates to full speed. Even when I land it and kill the motors that one still stays on till I turn the battery off. Anyone ever seen this proplem before? Thanks in advance.

2016-7-12
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

Did you calibrate the RC?
2016-7-12
Use props
jgluch
New

United States

Alastair Posted at 2016-7-13 12:06
Did you calibrate the RC?

Yes I did. I even updated the firmware on the RC as well. I really don't want to send it in to DJI.
2016-7-12
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Sounds like a borked ESC on that motor.
Sounds like a trip to DJI for repair.
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jgluch Posted at 2016-7-13 12:22
Yes I did. I even updated the firmware on the RC as well. I really don't want to send it in to DJI ...

Sending it to the North American facility would be the the best course of action. They are currently experiencing an approximat 1-2 week turnaround depending where you're located, so you should be up in running in no time.

Just to clarify, did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing?
2016-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules