1153 6 2015-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pidetectives.em
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the follow feature in thr inspire an when to use it?
2015-1-24
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is no follow feature.  There is a dynamic home point feature but that is it.
2015-1-24
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not sure as to what you mean? As Blade said there is a return to home on your controller. I have not used it but I believe there is a path feature that displays your route. Like I said I have not ventured into that but I have seen it in Tutorials. Could be wrong, but, you may want to check that to see if that is what you are looking for?
2015-1-24
Use props
pidetectives.em
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the main screen to the  left  it  has a paper airplane. You click on it and three other paper airplanes pop up. one of them says follow
2015-1-24
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is the gimbal mode.. change these modes on the ground and watch what each mode does when you yaw the craft by hand. You can also read the manual and it will explain what these modes do as well.
2015-1-24
Use props
pbofavl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1307631 ft
United States

Page 40 and 41 of the manual describe several Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) modes.

Course Lock (CL)
Home lock
and Point of Interest.

Does this mean the gimbal will keep the camera oriented towards your home point, or point of interest, and if so, how do you set the point of interest?

I've been playing with the flight simulator on IOS waiting for the blade locks to come in, and the indicator window for 'CL' just to the right of the GPS signal strength window on the top row of the simulator app doesn't show up for me...

Is this because I've been using the simulator without the camera attached to the aircraft?  

Thanks,

pb
2015-1-24
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Suggestion for the DJI Inspire support team - please pass the message to your product guys that we would really appreciate having a video tutorial on how to set up the various IOC modes and examples of how they can be used in videography.

Thanks!
2015-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules