1460 7 2016-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechPreacher
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9275 ft
Switzerland

Hi all

I hope this is not FAQ but I didn't find a post with the same question asked... I have gotten the soft backpack DJI offers for the Phantom drones made by Manfrotto. All in all not a bad piece of equipment but I am finding that the 2 battery pack slots in the very bottom of the big compartment of the case where the drone itself goes are way too small to fit Phantom 4 battery packs. Is this just me or was this made with a different battery size in mind?

Battery cases

Battery cases

Thanks!
2016-7-14
Use props
Heebus
lvl.4

Canada

Might be better to show picture with them in there, or atempted to be in there... been a few posts here about other dji backpacks, I think the over all concensus is that they're not that well made....

this is what I just purchased ( dont help u I kno but)
http://goprofessionalcases.com/s ... -backpack-s-ss.html
2016-7-14
Use props
Air3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90774 ft
United Kingdom

Manfrotto say that the batteries for the phantom 4 don't fit in these compartments and suggest that they are placed in one of the red compartments. I think the bag was designed on the previous model, and are personally not bothered as the bag is probably one of the best backpack you can buy.
2016-7-14
Use props
TechPreacher
lvl.1
Switzerland

Air3d Posted at 2016-7-14 12:31
Manfrotto say that the batteries for the phantom 4 don't fit in these compartments and suggest that  ...

Argh, that explains a lot. DJI should mention this on their order page, not just write that it's made for Phantom 4.
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

According to your description, it sounds like they designed the pouch with P3 batteries in mind.
2016-7-14
Use props
TechPreacher
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-7-14 12:50
According to your description, it sounds like they designed the pouch with P3 batteries in mind.

True. I saw review videos where someone slips in P3 batteries with ease. I felt like a fool trying it out myself today.

2016-7-14
Use props
markdaviesmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 464961 ft
United States

I just ordered a Manfrotto from Amazon. It's just about the same as the DJI branded one.

Customer reviews state that it is a good pack for the P4 (images show how batteries can be arranged):

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3 ... p;store=electronics

I guess we'll see.
2016-7-14
Use props
martin.gros
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1017871 ft
Réunion

Hi,
I ordered this bag and as soon as I got it I realized the same thing, P4 batteries doesn't fit.
DJI customer service told me that it supposed to fit, and to send it back.
I just asked a refund and took the lowepro droneguard which is PERFECT .
2016-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules