1184 5 2016-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi can DJI tell me with the drop in the value of sterling, are DJI going to drop their Euro prices to come into line , prices now in Euro are now some 16% more expensive in Euro , pro rata to sterling,
I'm sure it's the case that DJI's European market is very important to your company, but you have been very slow to make any changes in your pricing, already Europeans pay a lot more for goods from DJI than the uk and us counterparts, hopefully this will be rectified soon.
This is a rip off

THIS IS THE SPECIAL OFFER PRICE FOR OSMO THERE ARE MUCH BIGGER DISCREPANCIES FOR ACCESSORIES AND ALSO PHANTOM's..

U.K. Osmo price £479 = €574
Price of Osmo in Europe €679
USA Osmo price $569 = €511

The price of Osmo in Europe €679 ,
€104 euro more expensive than UK  20% more expensive in Europe
€168 euro more expensive in USA.  25% more expensive in Europe
2016-7-14
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

Does seem a little high in Europe.
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your feedback.  I'm sure marketing department is closely monitoring the price of all major markets, and will do proper changes accordingly.
2016-7-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI-H.C Posted at 2016-7-15 10:04
Thank you for your feedback.  I'm sure marketing department is closely monitoring the price of all m ...

Thank you, but I'm sure you must have an opinion as to the unfairness of the rest of Europe having to pay so much more than there counterparts in UK (also Europe ) and US, or are you excluded from having an opinion.
2016-7-15
Use props
fans33e86c7d
New

Austria

Since we (Europeana) dont get any statement or pricing adjustments, it looks like DJI's opinion is: f**k of europens!!! {:4_154:} this is a simple rip-off and until its corrected i dont will order anything from DJI!
2017-8-20
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I'm just guessing here:

I think the problem might not be DJI but rather the EU.  The EU loves taxes and regulations (and probably tax on regulations and tax on tax), so it may be that they have some sort of a duty or customs tax somewhere in that Byzantine mess which DJI must pay to import their products, a cost which is then invisibly passed on to consumers via higher prices.

Remember the U.K. Voted to leave the EU, and even before that (wisely) chose to keep their economy separate so though it is part of Europe it does not have the problems of the EU.  The US of course, for all of our economic woes (especially over the last 8 years) brought on by the demcrats and the left trying to do the same kind of crap as the EU, has a generally even freer economy than the U.K. with very few l, if any, duties, nor other cumbersome regulations non consumer electronics, and that shows in lower prices.

I.E. taxes and regulation=higher prices.  The more tax and regulation, the higher the price.
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules