Phantom 3 Standard / 4K WIFI Settings SUGGESTION
1826 3 2016-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egconstruger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26906 ft
Dominican Republic

Why phantom 3 standar and 4K model, (Based on Wifi) are not able to chose the chaneles manualy or even automatly, phantom 3 advanced/profesional and Phantom 4 and Inspire have that option in the DJI GO APP...

even inferior drones based on wifi like parrot bebop has that option in the app. can DJI engenieer make something similar to this?

Single SelectVote, Total 7 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

85.71% (6)
14.29% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2016-7-14
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

If any Moderator , can tell me how to contact dji engenieer or show them this post so they can tell if they able to do it with DJI  GO APP
2016-7-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

egconstruger@gm Posted at 2016-7-15 04:27
If any Moderator , can tell me how to contact dji engenieer or show them this post so they can tell  ...

No you cannot do that with the Standard or the 4k.
It does change channels automatically.You would have to upgrade to have the ability to go into the settings and manually change channels.
The other aircraft use Lightbridge which is a totally different way then how the the WiFi works on the Standard and 3 4k.
2016-7-15
Use props
egconstruger
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-15 17:24
No you cannot do that with the Standard or the 4k.
It does change channels automatically.You would  ...

lol dji Ken you voted no in the poll, I know phantom 3 standard and 4k model doesnt do this, THATS WHY IS CALLED " SUGGESTION"   to contact dji engenieers to know if they are able to introduce this feature in the DJI GO APP,   i put a link of the video of a Parrot bebop, wich have wifi capability similar to Phantom 3 standard, and in their app they are able to select manually or automatic the channel , depending in the congestion of the channels is good to know wich chanel you are at,

My question was: Is possible to introduce this to the app Yes or no?
If no its a shame that  parrot drone (a inferior drone than phantom 3)  is capable of doing it..... just to let you know
2016-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules