1876 6 2016-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slangenberg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884747 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

I`ve bought a Phantom 3 (standard) about 4 weeks ago. Great little flying machines, gives me a lot of fun. Made yesterday this video. Its a beach near the port/harbour of Rotterdam. Allthough it was quite windy it was again great fun. Please be aware that still having some issues with video editing (using Windows videomaker).

2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Nice video.
2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Very nice editing. Just the panning at 1:56 is not even, you can edit that part out.
2016-7-15
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your shooting is very nice and smooth.
2016-7-15
Use props
mark hubregtse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7841 ft

Netherlands

Nice to see a vid from the Netherlands (I am living in Zeeland), great shots, always nice "light" when the sun goes down.
2016-7-18
Use props
SanderL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884747 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the replies ! Went yesterday to Zeeland for some flying. Allthough the birds overthere where breeding and some of them attacked my DJI ;)
2016-7-18
Use props
JacobVR
New

Sweden

The sandy beach area of Maasvlakte 2 is located opposite the three parking lots. Maasvlakte Beach Rotterdam offers simple catering facilities at parking lot P3 and of P1. Opening hours 11 am till 6 pm. North of P1, you'll find the nudist beach. Maasvlakte Beach Rotterdam is especially famous for the ideal conditions for wind surfers and kiters. Maasvlakte Beach Rotterdam offers a separate and extensive sandy area just north of the parking lots. The Maasvlakte Beach in Rotterdam is rough and windy and has simple facilities. For more luxurious restaurants and shops Hoek van Holland Beach or Scheveningen Beach would be the better choise.
2016-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules