How to render 2.7K ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikelt006
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336880 ft
Israel

Is there a specific program you guys using for 2.7K video (shot from my P3A), it seems movie studio 13 only support 4K & 2K(lower resolution) but not 2.7K one...so weird and frustrating ../
Help ?
2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Mikelt006, maybe you can try some editing software in this thread :http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2016-7-15
Use props
mikelt006
lvl.3
Israel

Hey thx but I tried most of them with no luck, I'll just dump that 2.7K resolution, it's useless, I have no idea how people use it, searched all over the Internet only find out premiere pro can do it, but it's an aweful interface I can't stand and I deleted the trial after few hours, too bad.
2016-7-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

mikelt006@gmail Posted at 2016-7-16 16:22
Hey thx but I tried most of them with no luck, I'll just dump that 2.7K resolution, it's useless, I  ...

Try Blackmagic Da Vince Resolve, it is free and should handle 2.7K without problems.
2016-7-15
Use props
Michael89
lvl.3
Israel

Geebax Posted at 2016-7-16 09:38
Try Blackmagic Da Vince Resolve, it is free and should handle 2.7K without problems.

Tried it, worse "program" ever made, it doesn't even work, I'm not wasting my time to figure out why, it defiantly ain't my PC in fault, anyone has suggestion for a video editor that can render 2.7K AND actually works ?

Thx, Michael.
** I've found AVS video editor to be able to set the right resolution for 2.7K, I'll report back how it works out if at all.

*** Ok good news, AVS video editor does the job it's let you easily choose the required resolution and the other setting you need, and the resault are great, very alligned to the original video quality, I''m happy, a small video programs that's does the job great, so if you're looking for quite basic but a good program that can render your 2.7K and above videos, AVS video editor will do it.

Salut !

2016-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules