Video Transmission drops out Phantom Pro 3
2562 15 2016-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All

Hope someone can give me some information on why is it that I loose signal on my video link on my screen, its on once I start the fight but then it can drop in and out.

Had the drone for 9 months now and all has been going good till about a month or so have done the updates and posted a screen shot of my updates

This is how my screen looks linked up to my Drone, and say good signal yet not showing any on the graph is that normal

Nice weekend here this weekend and would love to have a trouble free weekend of flying.

cheers
David
2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello David, what kind of mobile device do you use? Have you tried to adjust the RC and antenna when it shows the weak signal notification?
2016-7-15
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-16 14:53
Hello David, what kind of mobile device do you use? Have you tried to adjust the RC and antenna when ...

Hi
Thanks  for the reply,I'm running a Samsung  Air 2 and have tried the antennas  with no change can we load pass firmware as for me it all started from about the last 2 upgrades
2016-7-22
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-7-22 22:27
Hi
Thanks  for the reply,I'm running a Samsung  Air 2 and have tried the antennas  with no change  ...

Hi All

Heading back out again today so lets see what happens, not happy not been able to have a trouble free flight .
Will move the Antennas  around  again , have drained, my 3 batteries  down to 30% and recharged them so should not have any trouble with power to the drone.
2016-7-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-7-23 06:46
Hi All

Heading back out again today so lets see what happens, not happy not been able to have a t ...

Also be advised that the Android version of the Go app is at version 2.8.2. Based on your screenshot, you should update your app. Please let us know if the issue persists.
2016-7-22
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-7-23 14:23
Also be advised that the Android version of the Go app is at version 2.8.2. Based on your screensh ...

Hi Jamie

Thanks for that will do so and let you know
2016-7-30
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-7-31 11:29
Hi Jamie

Hi

Ok went back out with the new app up and running and still no Image transmission  signal and Image dropped  out every now an again.
What would be the next thing to try , heading out into the country side this weekend and hope to have it full working order, were I was today was good open space and no reason for drop out or not to have no signal strength  on channel screen

Cheers
2016-7-30
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-7-31 11:29
Hi Jamie

Hi

Ok went back out with the new app up and running and still no Image transmission  signal and Image dropped  out every now an again.
What would be the next thing to try , heading out into the country side this weekend and hope to have it full working order, were I was today was good open space and no reason for drop out or not to have no signal strength  on channel screen

Cheers
2016-7-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-7-31 15:08
Hi

Ok went back out with the new app up and running and still no Image transmission  signal and I ...

Since you mentioned that this occurred after a firmware update, would it be possible to get the LOG file from the last update you did? Have you tried getting in contact with support@dji.com to see about sending the unit in for further diagnostics and repair? I understand that it can be frustrating to beat your head against the proverbial wall.
2016-7-31
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

Hi all

Still having the same issue, did a DJI Go app upgrade so i am on 2.8.4 with no change to the Image Transmission  this is while I am hooked up with the Samsung S8 yet if I hook up my Samsung  phone the signal  strength  is seen moving about.

Any ideas  I would be very greatful, just worried to fly it to far.

Cheers

2016-8-25
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-1 05:55
Since you mentioned that this occurred after a firmware update, would it be possible to get the LO ...

Hi Jamie

Have not contacted the support  but might  have now
2016-8-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-8-25 18:11
Hi Jamie

Have not contacted the support  but might  have now

Support may be the best course of action. As a last ditch effort, you can try the following:

-Try to downgrade the firmware and reapply the most current.

-Reset the RC of any unwanted presets by using the following button combination:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Relink the RC manually with this button combination:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

The button combinations would ensure that the Lightbridge module is refreshed on both the aircraft side and the RC side. If that doesn't work, a RMA would be the next move.
2016-8-25
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-26 05:55
Support may be the best course of action. As a last ditch effort, you can try the following:

-Try ...

Thanks Jamie

Will give that  a try for sure and if there is no change I will contact support

David
2016-8-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-8-27 06:38
Thanks Jamie

Will give that  a try for sure and if there is no change I will contact support

Thanks for the update, please keep me posted.
2016-8-26
Use props
Detrackozi
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Jamie

Back again and can report there was no change, I tried another Samsung phone and that worked fine so it works fine on two Samsung phone but not on my Samsung Galaxy A tablet, could it just be isolated to the tablet and the RC & drone be ok and if that is the case mybe yourself or others my have a idea what to try.

David
2016-8-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Detrackozi Posted at 2016-8-27 13:55
Hi Jamie

Back again and can report there was no change, I tried another Samsung phone and that wor ...

The Samsung Galaxy A tablet may not have enough RAM in order to properly run the DJI Go app. Android devices need at lease 2 GB of RAM in order to work. This tablet's specs indicates it only has 1.5 GB of RAM.
2016-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules