Drone Foward Direction Flight Issue
791 4 2016-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthonybonfigs
New

Okay so today I was casually flying my phantom 4 over some trees and for some reason it starts auto landing and lands in a tree (not the issue) I then recovered it and the propellers were fine and there was no damage to it. Later when I went to fly my drone when I went to fly foward it went very slowly for some reason and even going side to side and backwards was at least twice the speed then going fowards, it just did not seem right? If you have any ideas or fixes let me know or if this has happened to you

2016-7-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello anthonybonfigs, I'd suggest you to calibrate the IMU and compass after the crash. Also, does the OAS work normally like before?
2016-7-15
Use props
anthonybonfigs
New

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-7-16 15:06
Hello anthonybonfigs, I'd suggest you to calibrate the IMU and compass after the crash. Also, does t ...

The OAS does still work when I fly the drone in A mode it is able to go forward but when I fly it in my preferable mode; P mode it doesn't seem to be able to go forward but can go every other direction
2016-7-16
Use props
ShuanD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131224 ft

Sounds like your phantom is sensing a forward obstacle. If so you should see warning on screen as well as hearing a beep sound.  If so you can try turning  off Obstacle Sensing, checking forward sensors for damage, and calibrating sensors.
2016-7-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

anthonybonfigs Posted at 2016-7-17 01:28
The OAS does still work when I fly the drone in A mode it is able to go forward but when I fly it  ...

Have you tried to calibrate the OAS system via DJI Assistant 2? Did you hear beeping when you tried to let the drone go forward?
2016-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules