Camera not connecting.....
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airRN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

My phantom3 professional camera worked fine yesterday. Today I tried to use the copter twice but the camera did not work. What are the probable problems and solutions? Thank you!
2016-7-16
Use props
Fly Dawg
lvl.2
United States

Could you be a bit more specific as to the issue? Gimbal Working? No Video feed? Or what exactly.
A bit difficult to even guess with that small amount of information.
2016-7-16
Use props
airRN
lvl.1
United States

Fly Dawg Posted at 2016-7-17 02:28
Could you be a bit more specific as to the issue? Gimbal Working? No Video feed? Or what exactly.
A  ...

No video feed and the gimble is not working. The copter itself calibrates and works fine.
2016-7-16
Use props
airRN
lvl.1
United States

Fly Dawg Posted at 2016-7-17 02:28
A  ...

No video feed and the gimble is not working. The copter itself calibrates and works fine.
2016-7-16
Use props
airRN
lvl.1
United States

airRN Posted at 2016-7-17 03:41

The gimble does set itself when starting the copter but I can't maneuver the camera from the controller nor do I have a picture on my tablet.
2016-7-16
Use props
airRN
lvl.1
United States

The gimble works and sets itself when starting the copter. I have no video feed nor can I control the up/down camera angle from my controller....? I have reconnected the cable several times from my controller to my tablet but nothing.
2016-7-16
Use props
airRN
lvl.1
United States

The gimble works and sets itself when starting the copter. I have no video feed nor can I control the up/down camera angle from my controller....? I have reconnected the cable several times from my controller to my tablet but nothing.
2016-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules